Is it just me?

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2007, 07:45 PM
mommyKathyX3
It seems the last week or two these boards have been slow. (not loading, I'm talking the number of posts) Does anybody else notice that, or am I just a bit crazy.

Oh, I am crazy anyway, but I mean about the boards.
May 17th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No, you're not crazy. They have been slow.
May 17th, 2007, 07:50 PM
donomama
It has been slow, and it's driving me crazy!!!! I've been trying to get some threads going, but no one seems to be on. What's up ladies? My husband has been working a lot, and my kids have colds, so they've taken long naps and gone to bed early. I've got nothin' to do!

Kathy - you should post a topic that is really controversial and offensive, they'll smell it from wherever they are and come running.
May 17th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess we could debate why nobody wants to debate!
May 17th, 2007, 08:55 PM
mommyKathyX3
Everybody is becoming too accepting because of the "how I'm a bad parent" thread We're all getting along. Great for most boards, but makes for a boring debate board.

Gosh, honestly I'm blanking for controversial topics that havent been done in the last month or so. ummmmmm. . . . I think though
May 18th, 2007, 07:04 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Yeah, for the most part the topics brought up have been ones we all agree on OR ones we refuse to pass judgement on because it is so clearly a matter of opinion or preference.

The "shocked" thread is the only recent exception I can think of.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

May 18th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
they are slow to me, I get on once a day right now for about 10 mins, and its all the same threads still up, and they havent moved.. I was really surprised!

May 18th, 2007, 06:40 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't even been here lately. For some reason, I haven't felt much like debating....

May 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's definitely been slower than normal. I too think that the "How I Failed at Parenting" thread is to blame!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search