Another Newbie!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Hi All!! I'm Laura. I have 2 beautiful daughters with my DH. I always said I wanted 3 babies. He said he only wanted 2. Well, we were blessed with two girls. The 2nd was a VERY difficult baby. Changed my mind and I started saying 2 was enough.

Well, the other day, DH and I were talking and the topic of a 3rd baby came up. He asked if I wanted another one. I said maybe. I asked him and he said YES!! Shocked the heck outta me! Ever since then, I can't stop thinking about having another one.

We are going to try, but due to the time and money I have invested in dance classes this year, we can't try until at least early summer. We also have a trip planned for Oct where we will be in a wedding and then going to Vegas to renew our vows at the chapel we got married at 10 years ago - so because of that I may want to wait to try until after that trip.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading the boards and getting all the info I need to sway things in our favor to have a baby boy.

Laura
January 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Laura! Welcome to the board! I have had 4 boys. Dh and i are debating having another. Since my first child is now an angel baby, i dont really like having an odd number. So if we did have another i would try to sway heavily pink. I tried to sway with my last but it was taking ages for me to get pg and then i had a m/c so decided to just go for just any sex baby. Thats when i got Alex. My diet is usually very boyish- i think itd be very hard for me to have a girl. Anyway im rabbiting on here! lol
I wish you the best of luck ttc a boy!!

[/url]
March 7th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Hi Laura, snap i am happily married for 10 years and have 2 beautiful daughters I am expecting baby no 3 like you I would love a baby boy, but we just happy if we do get a healthy baby..I had friends who tried all kinds of methods for certain sex of babies but they have not been lucky...so we just want with the flow and hope for the best...good luck!!
March 14th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Alleghany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, Laura. Just wanted to say GL once you TTC. I hope you get a sweet boy. =]

We are so sad to announce that we recently lost our twins...8wks and 16wks

We are also missing our three dogs who we lost this year..

[/URL]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search