for those of you with both sexes

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 05:48 AM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
just wondering how you felt when you were pregnant with each sex
January 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey, lurker here....I wanted to help you out. Im currently pregnant with a girl. I have been SO hormonal, had acne, not gaining much weight, and no morning sickness. Also let me stress to you that when I say SO hormonal, I mean extremely, crazy, psycho hormonal. Crying, mean, laughing, sensitive, and going from one extreme to the other with a drop of the hat.

With my son I was exhausted, sick all the time, had very hairy legs, no acne, and gained alot of weight. I was not nearly as hormonal...actually very level headed. I just slept and puked through the first trimester. It was awful.

Good luck ladies!!!

January 25th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
For me...
I was so much sicker with my daughter. Had very bad heartburn.

With my son, sick but not nearly as bad as with dd, always dizzy, no heatburn.
January 27th, 2011, 05:06 AM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
thanks girls its amazing how different you can feel having different sexes
February 12th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Veteran
With my DS, I was fairly nauseous, stable moods (more stable than pre-pregnancy! lol), great skin and hair (hair on legs did grow faster too!). Didn't gain much weight. Felt sexy.

With this pregnancy so far, I've had terrible headaches, dizziness, horrible skin, constipation, moody and feel fat and ugly. Don't know what we're having yet but I'm very curious to see if my different symptoms are due to a different gender...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search