ramzi theory and my first u/s

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
just had my 1st u/s, it was transvaginal and the placenta presented on the right side Also the baby's heartbeat was strong and 128!! Im so excited! I hope our sway worked
Thanks for letting me share!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 27th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Veteran
Great news Kikismith!
I'm 6 weeks and not seeing my midwife until Feb 10th, so I likely won't get an u/s until a week or so later. But now I'm dying for one!! I'm so curious to see where my placenta is!!!
FX for you that you get your boy!

January 28th, 2011, 01:04 PM
sher's Avatar Super Mommy
I hear this is pretty accurate! Hopefully you get what you want!
January 28th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww Thanks ladies!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 28th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Marlz.
Cant wait to hear what your having : ) Its so hard.. they do say males heartbeats are lower.. my little guys heartbeat was high until my 18 week ultrasound.
February 4th, 2011, 10:10 AM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
You were going for Boy right?? Im thinking about tellin my dr I dont know WHEN I O'd just so I can get a dating scan lol!
February 4th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yes I am hoping for a boy! BrittneyLA I would ask for an u/s. This theory is so neat and Im so curious to see if it is as accurate as it is presented. Goodluck and Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope you get that girl!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
mindyjean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like its good news for you! Congrats!

Does anyone have any links about placenta presentation? If it presents on right, does that tend to be boy? Is it OUR right, or as you are looking at the ultrasound picture? I want to go back and look at my other two pregnancies and compare! Thanks!

3 beautiful boys, ages 8, 4 and almost 8 months!
Diagnosed with PCOS, conceived first son on first round of Clomid. DS #2 conceived on 2nd round of Clomid, 3rd son conceived on 3rd round of Clomid. TTC #4 through IVF.

Cycle #1: Antagonist protocol. 150 mL of bravelle and menopur for 8 days. Added ganirelix 2 days before ER and triggered with lupron and pregnyl.

13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized with ICSI, 2 made it to day 6, both abnormals. No transfer.

We will cycle again--September 2014?
February 8th, 2011, 03:10 AM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
goodluck hope you get your boy
February 12th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Veteran
This is such a cool theory! I have an ultrasound on Monday and will be 8 weeks. It'll be a tummy u/s so when I ask what side my placenta is on, I'll have to be sure that it's on MY left/right....I'm sooo excited to see where it is!
Although with my DS it was right in front...hoping this one isn't.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search