We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Welcome to the board and a massive congratulations on the birth of little Jacob! Im Shell/Michelle. Im 30 and married to Alan 36. I have 3 boys, Jay 9, Ben 5 and Alex 3 months. I also have an angel baby boy. I saw you lilypie for your angel baby girl hun, im so sorry to see that.
1) Does your CM needs to be alkaline for a boy and acidic for a girl? yes thats right.
2) How do you test your CM? You use ph strips. You can buy these from some health food shops, ebay and amazon. You get some cm on your finger and then put it on the strip. You need to read the ph before the cm dries.
3) Is the PH level of CM for TTC between 4.5 - 5.5 for a girl and above 7 for a boy? Yep thats right
4) I have read through the recommended diet for gender swaying for both a boy and girl... is that diet for just the Mum, or should the Dad be on the diet as well? You should start the diet at least 6 weeks before. You can both take the supplements and do the diet. (zinc is a good supplement for ttc an gender if the woman takes it, b/c it repairs any problems with the egg. It sways heavily for a boy though if your dh takes it.)5) For TTC a girl, do you DTD 4-5 days before ovulating, and 0-3 days before, for a boy? 4-5 for a girl. Really the day before O or on ovulation day for a boy (less than 12 hours after ovulation or it can sway girl O+12 method)
6) What are the types of positions that should be used for swaying either way? Are you not suppose to orgasm if TTC a girl? Deep penetration for a boy (from behind, girl on top etc) and orgasm. For a girl shallow penetration and no orgasm (spoons or missionary)I'll stop there, although I'm sure I could come up with lots more questions
If you have anymore questions, just ask.. hopefully we ll be able to help you!
Thank you cavewoman for my beautiful siggy!!! [/url]
Last edited by shell1981; February 22nd, 2011 at 04:21 PM.
Thanks for those answers Shell! Will pass this info onto my cousin.
Yes, we lost our daughter 4 months into our first pregnancy due to a genetic disorder I am a carrier for. We have a 50% chance of losing a baby when pregnant and a 25% chance of passing on the genetic disorder. Luckily, Jacob is perfectly healthy and isn't a carrier! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss