is the diet worth it?

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM
Super Mommy
why bother with the boy diet if you can just change your ph successfully with a douche or BS finger. drink??
March 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
Alleghany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good question!!! I'm beginning to sway for a girl but several of the items listed for girls are things I won't eat (aspertame, dairy, etc.) so I'm really hoping other methods of swaying help. Hope people chime in and answer your question since I'm curious too. Good luck to you. Sending you BLUE DUST!

We are so sad to announce that we recently lost our twins...8wks and 16wks

We are also missing our three dogs who we lost this year..

[/URL]
March 6th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Douches can wash away all sperm, it can cause infections and thrush also. So it can make it really hard to get pg. I think the more methods of swaying you use the easier it could be to sway. My main diet is the things from the blue list and i ve had 4 boys. I really think thats why i have my boys.

[/url]
March 7th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I swayed 2 x for a girl both times it worked. The first time all I did was vinegar douche, the 2cnd was vinegar douche & calcium supplements.
I do drink alot of diet coke which has aspartmene, but then again I also concieved 2 boys while drinking it (I have 7 kids)
We are trying for another girl and I don't do the diet. Also when I douche it is before bd so I don't worry about it washing away the sperm, but I do get infections from it.
Maybe if I was trying for a boy I would do the diet, because that is more along what I eat, the girl diet is so restricted, there is no way I could do that for long, and my 2cnd dd it took a couple years to concieve.

March 14th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Alleghany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thx for your input, Shell and Cindy! Any info I can get helps!

We are so sad to announce that we recently lost our twins...8wks and 16wks

We are also missing our three dogs who we lost this year..

[/URL]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search