I'm back... sort of.

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Mommy2Noah&Jack's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I posted in here over a year ago when DH gave the green light on TTC a third. Did the diet, vitamens, ect only to have him back out when the time came to try. I have two boys and want a little girl so bad.

I have been feeling ready so I started taking the vitamins again 2 months ago, couldnt do the diet real well because it would be obvious and then pursuaded him to try twice this month. It was 5 and 6 days before ovulation though so I am doubtful that anything will come of it! Tried at 4 but he said he wasnt sure he was totally committed to trying and that he gave me two shots at it. My pH was somewhere between 4 and 5 (normally higher), I used Replens to keep it down through to ovulation, no O, lots of Crystal Light, and the CHinese Gender Chart says girl this month... lol. I've been taking 25,000mg Cranberry equivalent, 4 Folic Acid Tabs a Day (1 a day ones), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium, Vitamin C, and 2 Lydia Pinkham a day.

So I am 7 dpo now and the 2ww is killing me!!! I have been having a ton of cramping and lower back pain since 3 dpo. I know when I O based on OPK and Middleshmertz. I dont think my sway was great but the best I could do while preparing in secret to sway. I am going to be lucky if our two attempts result in a bfp even and not sure if I could convince DH to try again.

July 28th, 2011, 03:04 PM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
hi welcome back hun i have everything crossed for you goodluck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search