hi - question about sway

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2011, 05:51 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so I have been I'd say moderately swaying pink.

We have been ttc since my m/c in June 2010, so I am more concerned about getting pregnant, and this cycle we DTD on the day FF shows I O'ed.

I'd rather have any baby, than no baby at all.

So my question is, do you think if I were to be PG this cycle, if I have any shot at a girl at all?

I have been taking:

cranberry suppliments 2x a day
calcium supplimetns 2x a day
peppermint tea (with equal - for the aspartame ) every morning
crystal light several times a day - I drink a gallon every 2 days

I have also been trying to limit the beef, and eat more chicken, but the hubs would go off the deep end if we never ate it, so we probably have beef 2-3 times a week.

when we dtd I was on top every time - we have weight issues that make missionary position near impossible.

do you think I have a shot at a girl? this is how it is almost every cycle, so if I don't get my BFP this cycle, is there hope for a girl for future cycles?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no one has any thoughts?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 19th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would def say you have a better chance at a boy if youre DTD during ovulation. I would recommend DTD 5 days in a row, the 5 days prior to Ovulation and continuing through out Ovulation. The more you have sex the better the chances for a little princess!!! Goodluck

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search