Introducing myself

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Amari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm not new to JM but haven't been around for awhile. I am new to this board though! I have a 3 year old boy and a boy who is about to turn 2! They are so fun and love each other so much. I am thinking of trying for a girl soon. Any advice or words of wisdom would be great! Thanks!

September 19th, 2011, 07:51 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I am in the same boat...but I have 2 girls and trying for a boy next year! Also not new to JM but have been pretty AWOL lately, just busy with life! (And Facebook, LOL)

So tell me how you got 2 boys and I'll tell you how I got 2 girls, hahaha!!!

September 19th, 2011, 08:13 PM
There you go, that might work! Well, I think with my first we bd every day for about 18 days straight and I got pregnant, so not sure what cycle day it would have been on! I think I probably did O but have no idea what position I was in! With DS # 2, I don't remember as well because we weren't "trying". I think we bd several days right around O day, but don't know the exact days. I don't know my diet because I wasn't trying for a certain gender, but I tend to eat healthful foods; fruit, salads, turkey sandwiches, almonds, dark chocolate, chicken. How about you?

September 19th, 2011, 10:07 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, with our first, we barely even tried...she was a honeymoon baby and at the time we thought I might have trouble conceiving...so I couldn't tell you...other than we BD'd a lot....LOL Our second....was actually conceived on the pill....so much for the "I may have fertility issues"...LOL. So I am really no help at all, unfortunately, but I will say at both times I drank a LOT of coffee, and tend to eat a lot of chicken, cheese, sweets, and bread...

September 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
So we both have the sweets thing going and the chicken. you may need more fruit and veggies, and I may need more cheese and bread!??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search