For those who know me

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2011, 01:48 PM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
im pregnant at last i hope its a sticky bean
November 15th, 2011, 02:55 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi there congrats. your ticker says you were pregnant befor, did you recently have a baby?
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

November 16th, 2011, 06:12 AM
thankyou very much no i miscarried i forgot all about the ticker i hope this one sticks

Last edited by sharlers; November 16th, 2011 at 06:15 AM.
November 21st, 2011, 05:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HOORAY!!!! Oh I'm praying so hard this little bean sticks for you!!!! I logged on this morning for the first time since September...and what a wonderful post to find on you!!!!!!!! Congratulations. Sending lots of sticky bean dust....and tons of prayers!!!!!!!!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

November 21st, 2011, 08:52 AM
thankyou hun i hope he or she sticks as well im soooooo excited how are you feeling x
November 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
host of wttc
congratulations hun sending you lots of sticky stuff

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
November 21st, 2011, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling pretty good...so excited to meet this little one! I am hoping it won't be long now. My boys both came at 37w3d...so I FEEL like I should get to meet her in about 2 weeks,but who knows. lol But I have her nursery done, her clothes washed and put away, bag for the hospital packed...and all my Christmas decor up...so we're ready whenever she is!

Do keep me posted on you! I'm just super happy for you and praying hard this bean sticks!!!! What is your due date?

November 21st, 2011, 11:12 AM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

November 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM
Amari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!

November 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
thankyou everyone hubshope your pregnancy seems to have flown by and you seem to have everything in hand im so excited for you i hope everything goes well for the labour please keep us informed and of course i will keep you informed on how things go with me going off my last period my due date is 26 july 2012 im so excited about it all and thankyou again
November 21st, 2011, 09:11 PM
Hulaswim's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi and congrats!
Did you sway? If so can you tell us about it?
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubshope View Post
I'm feeling pretty good...so excited to meet this little one! I am hoping it won't be long now.
Hi! Did you sway to get your daughter? Just eager to find my way to a little girl.

Waiting for my daughter

November 22nd, 2011, 01:25 AM
thankyou i swayed alittle bit but not full on as the diet was making me poorly i did eat quite abit of dairy and avoided some of the foods on the boy diet that i ate alot with the boys like bananas and grapes and tried to cut the salt out the best i could i was taking supps vit c cranberry calcium magnesium folic acid and i took some loratadine as i had abit of egg white cm we dtd 2 days before ovulation and it was in the new moon phase other than that not a full on sway
November 30th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
July! What a great time for a baby!!!! I am so super happy for you! And I hope it's a little girl!

I was put on bedrest a week ago Tuesday, had some contractions and weird stuff going on...but the little one is hanging in there. I'll be 37 weeks on Sunday so I'm hoping to make it at least until then. This is fairly normal for me...I was on bedrest MUCH longer with both boys...I think my body just doesn't like 3rd trimester. She is doing great though. I had a non-stress today and she passed with flying colors.

I will be sure to post pics once she is here! I hope you are feeling okay!!!!

December 2nd, 2011, 02:11 AM
oh so we might have baby very soon im so excited for you and i cant wait to see her i hope your ok yourself hun and things havent been to bad im ok 6 weeks and 1 day today got my 1st midwife appointment on 21st december so im looking forward to that im just feeling tired and abit nautious but other than that not to bad at the moment and thankyou hun for being a great support and i hope its a girl too if not there will be no more 4 is the limit for me take care and i hope labour goes well xxx
December 2nd, 2011, 05:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The 21st isn't too far away. That first appointment is always so exciting!! Yeah, I have always said I will be done with 3...so she should be it for us, though my husband always said 4. I cannot imagine going through pregnancy having three little ones at home...but the more people I talk to who have 4 or more say that really after 2 adding the rest wasn't as big of an adjustment. I'll soon find out I guess. It does make me slightly sad to think this is it...

Thank you...I am hanging in there. My restrictions are lifted on Sunday, so I'll be happy about that. I did "cheat" and we took the boys to our towns annual Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony on Main Street last night. It was so fun...hot chocolate, singing carols and watching them light the big tree at the end. The boys got a huge kick out of it...and I got out of the house!

Glad you are feeling okay and hope that continues too!!!! Keep me posted!

December 11th, 2011, 02:50 AM
well friday night i had a bleed it was brown in colour saturday morning still bleeding no pain apart from back pain so went to my nearest walk in centre he told me to bed rest for a few days impossible with 3 boys but i came back went to the toilet and red blood so i didnt hesitate straight to a&e spent hours down there they did my temp which was up a bit blood presure was high 165/109 but because i wasnt getting any pains said he wasnt overly concerned and made me a appointment for wednesday at the early pregnancy unit and theyre gonna do an early scan but im worrying myself silly that im losing my lo you think they would of scanned me there and then just to put my mind at ease im so scared of losing this baby
December 19th, 2011, 11:04 AM
just to let you know ive had another miscarriage im so upset

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search