Introduction of myself. Want a girl.

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Zoey1981's Avatar ~Praying4Girl&LoveMyBoys~
Hi Ladies,

My DH and I have been ttc a healthy baby girl this past year. We have three beautiful healthy boys ages 5yrs and twins 3yrs old. We have had some rocky road but I have some confidance we wont have an issue next round when I get pg again. We of course will love another boy but I am so terrifed in the same sentance, lol. I have got such baby girl desires it drives me crazy sometimes. I have two neices and it seems like everyone around me has a girl, lol. Even my boys want a sister! This is going to be our very last baby even if we have another boy so I think that freaks me out even more. I have even resulted in taking the Chinese Calander gender predicter tests, lol, and most say boy month but i have had a couple say girl. Only month tha lines up is March with all the tests BUT I am so not waiting that long to TTC again. And I know I know its "just for fun" but it got both of my other full term pg right, lol. Sheesh, I can be crazy at times so I appologise in advance.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know all of you =)
December 4th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just answered your post here:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...l#post25281811 (Here we go again...swaying for girl cd3 who is with me!)

Looking forward to getting to know you
December 5th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I'm in the same boat! My hubby doesn't want anymore after the 4th. We have 3 boys ages 8-11. We were finally expecting our lil girl in jan. but sadly we lost her 2 months ago. So I REALLY really want a daughter, even the boys want a sister. I am so nervous to try again also b/c I really want a girl but I'm not sure luck will strike twice! Are you trying any special diets or ovulation charts or anything? Keep me updated if your trying anything to get a girl and if you have any luck! Good luck!
December 5th, 2011, 07:47 PM
My heart just breaks for you! I actully want to start crying. I pray you will get your little girl again.

I am charting my O but no temps just OPK's and that is only because my DH is working out of town and timing to even ttc is tricky. I am trying to eat healthier this time than I was with my boys. Not doing anything to try to sway. I dug really deep into this topic for the last 3 yrs and what I put together is its really a shot in the dark. I have read and know lot's of women that did the whole timing thing no DTD 3 days before O but still ended up with a boy and others like my SIL who they DTD all the time and all the way through O and ended up with a girl. But she is also a vegitarian and has lot's of dairy and veggies in her diet. SO I guess the only thing I am doing is eating better. And taking my prenatal vits and extra folic acid (doc orders). I tried the timing to O thing at the beginning of the year and tbh I found it to stressful. I am suppose to O ths weekend! Hopeing for a BFP on Christmas Eve! Where are you at in you cycle? And when do you think you will be ready to TTC again?
December 9th, 2011, 06:27 AM
I have no idea! I'm trying to pay better attention to my cycles. I got my first AF last month so I'm still waiting for this month. It's always been a bit erratic! I've been trying to learn when I O but it's kinda a pain! But good luck trying for a girl! Keep me posted!
December 9th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I just use over the counter digi Clearblue easy opk tests. Have been for a little over a year. I do test 3x a day when I get close to O. They have worked great for me. But also listen to your instincts. If I hadn't this month we could have missed it, I left to see dh a day sooner so I was here! I O a day sooner than I ever have. I think it's from my m/c and still regulating. Good luck and you keep me posted as well!
February 15th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Hi Girls,

This post is a couple of months old but I am wondering how any of you are going with ttc a baby girl?

I too am trying, second month to try next week as per ovulation calender on this site. Very informative but also conflicting to other sites who predict a day out or so of my ovulation..

We have 3 boys already which we feel so lucky to have and one miscarriage last nov which was devasting but we are going to try again.

Thanks,
Lisa

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search