Swayed BOY! Pregnant due September!

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maybebaby6

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Regular
Hello everyone. I'm married and mother to 5 wonderful girls. 11,8,3,1 & 10 months old!! I swayed for a boy. I changed my diet in August 2011. I used opk's. Jan was not the month I wanted to get pregnant in but I'm excited. I'm just a little worried about timing. I kno I read timing doesn't really matter. Early morning of new years day we had an oops. TMI. The first time we dtd that early morning we did with condom but maybe about 10 min later we dtd again and he ejaculated inside me. So I'm worried about that day and the aperm living for 4 days to get to the egg. My cm started on new years eve with white jelly like cm. on jan 4th I got a positive opk. I also had great ewcm We dtd around 1am on Thursday night. The next days still got positive opk. Then around 12 started to get ovulation cramping bad with ewcm. I took a pregnancy test at 8 dpo neg and at 9 dpo neg. I got a positive test on 10 dpo. My original thought of my due date was 9-27-2012 from ovulation day. I went for my first ultrasound on Monday. There was the baby in upper kinda middle and yolk sac was above babies head. The head was on left of screen and feet were to right of screen. I was trying to figure out ram I theory but it's confusing to me. Lol. Hb was 182. Due date from measurements is 9-26-2012. So I would live ur input on if u think boy or girl. Do u think the sperm would've gotten to the egg from four days before? Would love the help thank u.
February 24th, 2012, 10:07 AM
mindyjean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on BFP! I conceived my first son with BD on day 20 but not ovulating until day 24........which is why timing doesn't seem to affect ME. I don't understand the ramzi theory either, so no help there. Be sure and keep us updated when you find out gender! How extreme was your diet change? I am going to TTC a girl next year, and would love to hear how your diet was when you conceived your girls. Thanks!

February 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good luck!

we are in the same DDC! I'm due with my 3rd september baby - we are hoping that my girl sway worked -

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Regular
3sapphires- good luck on ur girl!! I'm so excited about this pregnancy but nervous to find out gender. I would love to be surprised at birth to find out what I'm having but then I can't wait that long. So I still have awhile to decide. I go for another ultrasound March 12. But I'll b shy 2 days of being 12 weeks. I would like to get a nub shot. Good luck.
3Sapphires likes this.
February 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Regular
Mindyjean-when I conceived my 2 oldest daughters I skipped breakfast ate a meal maybe once a day. Had milk and dairy products. I did eat a lot of meat though. I snacked all the time on junk food. lots of pop too. Bd'd all the time. Didn't keep track of my cycles when I did have one and never had fertile cm. only the non fertile kind all the time. Then we tried for #3 and it took yrs. I was on clomid and met and dtd every other day. Basically same diet too. Took prenatals one month before When we tried for #4 I also took the clomid and met.conceived after a miscarriage. Same diet. For #5 I conceived natural after another miscarriage. We dtd 5 days before and on ovulation day. Didn't really have good cm though and we jumped and dumped. So this time I found out about the diet change. Hope my info helpsHope u get ur girl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search