oopsie baby

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sharlers

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
As some of you know i really wanted alex to be a girl. I did the girl diet for about 6 months, but around when alex was conceived i was just really wanting to get pregnant. I didnt really do my diet and dtd on ovulation day. I just knew it would be another boy.

So i thought we would try for number 4 in a few months. Got my supplements last month. Was all geared up ready for my girl sway.....then on sunday cd 16 midnight we had a kinda ooopsie. Hmm not great. DH withdrew just at the moment but he said it was abit late.
I usually have a 31-32 day cycle. Had lots EWCM on mon and tuesday. Positive OPK on monday morning but still positive yesterday afternoon and then the line was abit faded late last night. So i dont know if im in boy timing or more girl timing..
Sunday night after DTD i took 2 calcium tablets, folic acid, vitamin C and sudafed. Just incase.
Monday i drank i pint of milk, took calcium, cranberry, vitamin C and folic acid
Yesterday the same.
Sunday we had pork chops for tea with peas and green beans and roast potatoes.
Monday i didnt eat breakfast til 11am and had soft cheese spread on toast, yoghurt, cheese sandwich for lunch and omlete for dinner
Tuesday had cheese spread on toast for breakfast, noodles (with quite a salty sauce) for lunch and then omlette with cheese and salad for dinner
Each day i ate quite alot of cheese puff crisps and rice cakes...

So id say if i get pregnant it will be blue bundle number 4, absolutely and definately the last. So i dont know if i want to be pregnant or not.

[/url]
June 22nd, 2012, 02:02 PM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
hi hun how ru and alex you never know hun i tthink it could go either way if your pregnant you ll have to keep us informed im the same this is the last either way xx
June 26th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We're good thanks. Alex is 19 months now and very very shy and a real mummies boy. I took my temperature yesturday morning 6dpo and it was pretty high. This morning it had dropped. I really hope its not an implantation dip. Although dh and i had said september to ttc, i was hoping it would take afew months to get bfp. Alex is still so young, i don't know how i would cope with a baby and a super clingy 2 year old.
I'm glad to see you have a sticky bean this time..very excited for you!!!. I t5hink after all you have been through to get to here it won't matter whether its a blue or pink bundle. KUP. I'll let you know how i get on . I'll probably test 12dpo..maybe before....lol

[/url]
June 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
19 months already its flew over you ll be surprised how you cope my last 2 theres i fell pregnant when callum was 4 month old and i was dreading to think how id cope and believe it or not i found it easier you will be fine if you are pg yeah i cant wait for my scan still waiting for the appointment yeah either way i ll be happy although id prefer a girl but either way i ll be very happy let me know how testing goes xx
June 28th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Im 9dpo and tested this morning, but no lines, not even anything that looked a tiny bit like a faint line. Madly i was a bit disappointed!! LOL how crazy am i? Ive been panicking all week and now im disappointed. I still have 2 more tests so will do one tomorrow morning. So theres only a year between your last 2! You must be super mum! TBH my older 2 are driving me crazy at the moment, wont do anything until ive asked them 4/5 times and im yelling! Like now ive left the 3 of them downstsirs while i run a bath for ben and alex and i can hear them all fighting downstairs!!! omg!

[/url]
June 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
11dpo today and tested...its negative. Even though i didn't really want to be pregnant for some reason i felt a bit disappointed lol! Mad arent't i.

[/url]
June 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM
ah hun well maybe its for the best wait til your ready so you can plan it let me know how you get on xx
July 1st, 2012, 04:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you got an early scan picture kinda 6-7 weeks i could guess what sex your little one is going to be x

[/url]
July 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM
no i havent had a scan yet i ll be 11 weeks tmrw and havent even had a letter about 12 week scan phoned midwife up and shes on bloody holiday so have to phone the community hospital up tmrw morning to get them onto it i tried for an early scan but she said because ive been in no pain and bleeding they wouldnt scan me xx
July 2nd, 2012, 04:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just think though the later your 12 week scan the more clear you will see the baby! Good luck with 12 week scan. Ask them to show you between the legs.

[/url]
July 3rd, 2012, 04:36 AM
i will do if i remember i phoned the community midwifes up and asked why i hadnt received my appointment and they checked up and theres a problem with 1 of the forms my midwife had filled in so i have to pop over there and get it sorted out xx
shell1981 likes this.
July 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM
well i have my scan next wednesday 18th at 10:40 xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search