boy number 4

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 01:28 PM
sharlers's Avatar Veteran
found out im having boy number 4 so my dream of having a princess is over now xx
September 8th, 2012, 07:46 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I am sorry I hope you spend the next few weeks adapting and getting excited for you little man. Hugs.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
September 8th, 2012, 08:18 AM
thankyou hun xx
September 14th, 2012, 09:31 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs*

we just had our 3rd boys and while if we ttc again it won't be for a while, I am trying to decide if I am ok with 4 boys, or if we should just be happy.
Sweet_Mama likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

September 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
HUGS!!! I swear Im starting to believe that certain people make certain genders. Im most likely having my 3rd daughter. All this swaying, timing, diet, etc is all bologna!! Congratulations on your baby, he will be blessed with 3 brothers
Sweet_Mama likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 15th, 2012, 01:15 AM
thanks girls im starting to get my head around it and i know he ll be very loved the only thing im struggling with is the the thought of growing older and not having the mother/daughter relationship me and my mam share xx
Sweet_Mama likes this.
September 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, maybe your boys will have amazing wives that you will treat like a daughter, and then they'll give you plenty of grand daughters to spoil. I always tell myself, "well one of my daughter's will have a son one day" and then I'll be able to spoil him rotten!
shell1981 and Sweet_Mama like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 17th, 2012, 01:49 PM
i hope so i would have another baby myself but only if i was garanteed to have a girl lol never gonna happen too much moneyxx
September 17th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Athme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you do consider trying again, my cousin had 5 boys and then finally had a girl!
September 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
thanks athme dont think hubby would even consider it he didnt really want to try for this one but because he knew i wanted a little girl badly but i know he wont because we have 4 and he has 3 other children from previous relationship xx
September 21st, 2012, 12:52 PM
knightsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you're starting to adapt to boy #4. I know that after two boys, I'm hoping for a girl. I just have this feeling I was meant to have boys, even tho, like you, I want that mother/daughter relationship that I've had with my mom and grandma.

Thank you so much to Typical Vampire for my awesome siggie!!

September 23rd, 2012, 03:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww big hugs! When the tech told me Alex was a boy, i felt so sad, i knew i shouldnt be and felt really selfish b/c my friend was having IVF and had had lots of failed attempts. I tried to hold the tears in and smile through my US. When i got home i told dh i wasnt feeling well and was going for a lie down and sobbed for over an hour! Alex is now the sweetest little boy and i feel guilty now when i look at him about how sad i felt. So i completely understand how you are feeling. Alex was suposed to be the last and probably will be. I do still feel really sad when i think that i wont have a daughter. Hopefully i ll have lots of grand daughters to make up for it!! And you will too xx

[/url]
September 23rd, 2012, 07:23 AM
thanks girls shell i have sobbed my heart out and i feel so horrible for doing it but i cant help it i know when hes here i ll be fine i hope one day that i come into some money so i can giv pgd a go but i doubt that xx
September 27th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well it looks likeim having my 3rd girl. So in my opinion swaying, dieting, timing, positions all bologna because we abstained for 10 days, dtd only on ovulation day, doggy style position during a full moon blah blah blah and it still another girl, lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 29th, 2012, 05:57 AM
congrats on your girl we could do a swap lol only kidding yeah i think that it doesnt work either how are you feeling about it xx
November 6th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Regular
Sorry u heard boy! I know how u feel about gender disappointment! I have 5 daughters. I so wanted a boy! Just keep ur head up. When that baby is born u will forget all about ur prior feelings. Good luck.
Mommy to 5 girls!! Pregnant with #6! Our baby BOY is due 9-26-2012!!

November 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybebaby6 View Post
Sorry u heard boy! I know how u feel about gender disappointment! I have 5 daughters. I so wanted a boy! Just keep ur head up. When that baby is born u will forget all about ur prior feelings. Good luck.
thankyou hun i have my good days and my bad ones im sorry you have all girls its a shame we cant get what we want it would be a lot easier so your trying again for a boy then i hope you end up with him i dont think my husband would entertain trying again and its also affording another too i know once hes born he ll be loved so much he already is the problem for me is not cause hes a boy its the fact i ll never have my princess i still cant look at little girls without being in floods of tears im sure it will settle over time thankyou for being so understanding xx
December 15th, 2012, 08:04 AM
well i have only 5 weeks to go before jayden will be here xx
shell1981 likes this.
December 20th, 2012, 11:40 PM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
Hugs! When I heard its a boy for the third time my heart deflated. I tried everything for my girl and had a horrible case of GD. Still do sometimes..when I walk past that pretty pink tutu or see the little girl smuggling her mama...its heartbreaking. We both know you will love that baby boy with all your heart, and your not sad about him...but. your mourning the daughter you might never have.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search