A little sister for Finn...

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 1fabulousfem

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2012, 07:35 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Hey there!
We're WTTC until Spring 2013! I have my hands full with my beautiful baby boy for now. He is the most incredible baby ever. I want to give him a sibling close in age and this time would like to try for a girl.
What are your tips? Any websites that provide good information?
I look forward to getting to know you all.

October 4th, 2012, 10:19 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good luck!

I've been trying by swaying to give my oldest a baby sister, but all I've managed is 2 little brothers.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

October 4th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Veteran
Well Actually I read on WebMD that certain sexual positions can help with specific gender. For instance the "doggie style" is suppose to produce boys (it did work for us lol) and regular missionary style is suppose to produce girls. I guess that boy swimmers need that extra length to swim further.

October 15th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Doggie style on ovulation day with Preseed worked on the first try for us as well! I'll have to do my research. LOL!
wmatto83 likes this.

October 21st, 2012, 04:56 AM
marlz_04's Avatar Member
Hey, I have 3 daughters. I really didnt know about swayin until after I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd dd & then my 3 dd was a opps. But from what I've studied every single bit off ttc for a girl was me all over.. I was shocked.

Girl sperm (x) love low cm of the ph of 4-4.5. You can buy ph tester strips to test your cm level..

Calcium is best for you diet, so you want to start eating alot of greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, pasta, strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, fish, chicken, rice, corn cereal, green beans & cucumbers.

For drinks, milk, cranberry, peppermint tea and cool aid.

They say to have sex 2-3 days before 0. NO ORGASM, missionary position, tell hubby to take a hot shower just before dtd. Hot showers are great for you to help to sway for a girl.

There are alot of supplents check list above to. I think calcium and magnesium are great, I would make folic acid a must have while ttc.

You can use vinegar douche or lime douche.. I think limes best for lowering ph.

Also dh can take supplents and go on the diet all helps : )

Good luck : ) keep reading all the info you can though.. get your body girl friendly.
btw your son is gorgeous!

Last edited by marlz_04; October 21st, 2012 at 05:07 AM.
October 23rd, 2012, 07:44 PM
I'm trying to soak all of this in! Thanks so much for the great tips. Three girls? You need to coach me. LOL!
My son is absolutely awesome!

October 29th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Veteran
dh is the one responsible for the "gender choosing task" though I have a theory that when a guy's sperms are weak because of usual sex, the gender of the baby will probably be female as the sperms are taken over by the strong physical characteristics and environment of the female internal genitalia including the egg cell. So, good luck with it
October 31st, 2012, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got most of my information on the ingender.com website. It is VERY useful!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search