Who's Here?

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ziggyzag

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Who's here?

Are you swaying boy or girl?

TTC now, NTNP, or WTTC?

Methods in use for swaying:

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is the baby bug today?
October 11th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Hi Terra

I've been doing a bit of lurking for the last few weeks and putting a plan in place for next few months but not going to ttc till January.....really going to try hard for a little boy after 2 little ladies so have started taking EPO, folic acid and fish oil. I've also got the PHion test strips so trying to adjust my diet as necessary....i'm roughly 6.5 at the moment so have 3 cycles to get it more alkaline, will start taking baking soda / sea salt baths regularly as well and have preseed ordered but will only use when we are ready to ttc...any more advice?

Are you ttc at the moment yourself?
ethan2010 and Terra_Mater like this.
October 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
All sounds very good! I think you're off to a great start I am WTTC right now, but am researching around to see what kinds of things are important for conceiving. I am not currently set on swaying but DF and I are hoping for a boy first Keep me posted I am interested in your results! I have found for getting more alkaline that it helped to take out dairy and wheat, and I introduced more spinach and apples. If you have found anything to be helpful please feel free to post about it! Thanks and good luck!
October 13th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I look around here....but more at Dreaming of a Boy or Girl? Looking for Family Balancing? We can help! » Gender Selection Support much more info. i had a successful girl sway, had her nov 21 2011. I am just starting diet, going to sway possibly next month. my ph is at 4.5 at O time even with EWCM which i DONT want. so i will use zyrtec to dry it up as i did last time. i can see why i have 3 boys though....i used preseed, EPO all the boy stuff!!! its funny, everything that boosts fertilty boosts your chance of having a boy.

Oh also thinking of started vitex as i have long cycles and it does sway girl

Terra Mater, Calcium pills are actually very alkaline.....look it up....its the natural calcium like yogurt, milk etc
October 14th, 2012, 07:42 AM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
Do not take calcium pills if you are swaying for a boy !!!!! If you are swaying for a boy DRINK TONS OF LEMON WATER !!!! DTD on ovulation day and make sure you have enough fertile CM or use preseed .. Have DH or DF drink a caffiine drink right before .. and try and eat very healthy . Look into the Shettles method . These are all the things SO and I did to sway for a BOY and I am happy to say I am the proud mama of an almost 4 month old SON !!!! GOOD LUCK ladies !!!

October 15th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Veteran
Who's here? Wendi

Are you swaying boy or girl? Swaying boy...but healthy is also completely fine

TTC now, NTNP, or WTTC? WTTC til Oct 2013

Methods in use for swaying: nothing yet but when we do....we have a son and I have read that doggie style works for boys...it worked for my son...so might have to go with that again or what mommyTTC3 said

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is the baby bug today? about a 5 pretty exhausted from the weekend lol

October 20th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Who's here? Nicole

Are you swaying boy or girl? I would sway boy but want healthy

TTC now, NTNP, or WTTC? Ummmm NTNP I just had a 2nd trimester loss so I should be WTTC

Methods in use for swaying: none researching

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is the baby bug today? 3

October 31st, 2012, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you swaying boy or girl? GIRL

TTC now, NTNP, or WTTC? WTTC

Methods in use for swaying: I have my pending plan posted

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is the baby bug today? 0-1 I still have a little baby at home.
November 1st, 2012, 02:45 PM
I am swaying boy, first month trying. I have been eating loads of cereal, bananas, salty food, steak, just more food overall (I am going to get FAT :_)) Hubbie is drinking coffee one hour before and I am trying the baking soda finger. I don't know why people freak out about it, it's so easy and makes the ph go from 4 to 8 in minutes!! We are not worrying too much with timing as there are several different theories, and they all are exactly opposite of each other and I don't want to miss the fertile window all together, you know??
November 6th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Who's here? Shaniece

Are you swaying boy or girl? I really would like a boy, but feeling like its a girl.

TTC now, NTNP, or WTTC? NTNP for 6 months, actively TTC for 2 months

Methods in use for swaying: Timing (Shettles method), but according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar Im gonna have a girl no matter what

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is the baby bug today? 7, im pretty quiet about it when DP is around. When he's at work, I;m on the blogs trying to get it out of my system so i wont drive him crazy
TTC #1

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search