Girl or boy guess?

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Hi,

Baby # 3 for me. I have 2 boys. Can you please guess the gender from my 12 W NT scan?

Thanks!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...hethirdone.jpg
January 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
First reaction was boy. But upon further inspection, I don't think that is the nub. So it's anyone's game. I am not an expert nubfinder anyway Hope its pink for you!
January 7th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Thanks for looking and for the pink hopes
Your boys are adorable btw!
January 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Super Mommy
My gut says boy but its not the best shot. I'm mostly saying boy as the nub is quite short.

I can't tell if the 'bump' is actually part is the nub. Plus the second shot seems to have a bit of a curled spine which could lead to the appearance of a rise. So yeah, maybe 60/40 boy.
January 8th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hmmm....thanks for looking. The doctor was 100% sure its a boy. I have been having a hard time accepting that its a boy. Someone recently told me that their 12 W boy turned out to be a girl at the 16W ultrasound. So I was back to hoping against hope that this is my girl . Oh well.....
January 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I say Boy! I swear certain couples make certain genders, we are having our third girl, and we tired for a boy two times, lol. But now I can not wait to be a mommy to three little ladies. Hoping you get your girl. Congratulations

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 8th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikismith View Post
I say Boy! I swear certain couples make certain genders, we are having our third girl, and we tired for a boy two times, lol. But now I can not wait to be a mommy to three little ladies. Hoping you get your girl. Congratulations
Lol...can I boo you for saying Boy? Just kidding . Its pretty clear its a boy...I'm kidding myself when I think it could be a girl. Here's to moms of same gender kids!
Congratulations on your 3 darling daughters
January 9th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
awww you can boo me, hehe. I know that feeling, when everyone was saying 'its a girl" at least you dont get "your poor husband" ugh I hate that, as if he's burdened by having three beautiful girls that adore him?!?

Im really excited and looking forward to having 3 of the same sex, they have eachother and really that is the greatest gift to give them!! Congratulations again!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 21st, 2013, 01:17 AM
Its must be blue. I'm pretty sure that the third one is Boy! I have a daughter. Someone told me before my pregnancy that whatever (boy/girl) is coming at first in my life, i'll get that one thrice... it means, according to the predictions, i will have two more daughters... ... Lets see what happens.
January 22nd, 2013, 04:01 PM
Adventuremom's Avatar Leah
That looks totally boy to me - we're a "boy" family (almost all boys, even in the extended family) so I am running under the assumption that we'll have a 3rd boy when I get pg again.

Congratulations on your beautiful little son!

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
September 27, 2012: 5 weeks, 4 days. November 20, 2012: Ruptured ectopic.

My articles: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/
January 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm leaning boy.

I have 3 boys and am 99.99999% sure #4 will be another boy also! Which as much as I'd love a girl, a boy at this point would just be much easier!
2 angel babies 2/2013 and 8/2013

February 7th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It looks like a boy to me

[/url]
February 28th, 2013, 05:03 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think boy, cuz of that ball on top. but that COULD be something else and it might still be girl. i hope you get your girl.
September 26th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Hmm I think it maybe a boy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search