Opk, ovulation, dtd... Questions

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Hello
Im new to the whole Swaying thing, i already have a son and i would like to have him a brother
So here is some basic info
Ive been following the boy diet and testing my alkalinity levels .. So far everything is going fine
My periods are regular , i got my last one on the 9 th of march , and on the 22nd of march evening (9 pm) i got some ovulation pains , did the test but it was a faint line
The pains didnt stop and on sat 23 rd march afternoon (5 pm) got a dark line
Kept monitoring every 6 hours << stalker lol
Line kept getting darker after 24 hours of last +opk ( 5pm on sunday 24th) with SEVERE pain
Pains suddenly stopped around 11 pm , i think i saw ewcm but what im sure of that im not as dry as i was earlier in the day
Tested and i still get a line

Im not planning anything this month, im just practising, but i want to try next month for sure,
So my questions are:
Did i ovulate or not yet?
I got no pains, does that mean i ovulated?
And if i did,shouldnt the opk show negative?
When to dtd when swaying for a boy?
Ive read in another forum that dtd after 24 hr from 1st +opk and 48 hrs also is perfect for a boy, what doyou think?

Sorry for the very long post but i want to make it right
Thanks in advance

Last edited by xdalalx; March 24th, 2013 at 01:44 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search