Here we go again!

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2013, 10:38 PM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
EEK that could be good news Shell!! Crossing my fingers!!!
July 18th, 2013, 09:41 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I don't post on here, just on my Oct birth board. I have 3 boys at home now and this baby is also an oopsie baby. Dh and I hadn't ever planned on having another baby. I was on no special diet at all. I ate whatever I wanted. We dtd on O day using a condom, but apparently it had a hole or something because I am pregnant with a baby girl this time. I think I almost did fall off the table when they told me that this baby is 100% girl, lol.

<<<TMI>>>
One thing that is different this time is the position we were in during sex. all other times have been with him on top or "doggie style". This time was from behind, but in the spooning position. Not sure if that made a difference or not, but that was the only difference. Well that and the fact that I am in my 30's now and was in my 20's for all the boys.

I was on Vitex, cranberry, magnesium, acid reflux pills, acidiphilous, B-complex, and co-q10. all for other reasons besides pregnancy stuff. Plus at the time of conception I was taking mucinex D because I had a terrible chest cold.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103

Last edited by jamieshalon2; July 18th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
July 18th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Have you done any gender prediction test yet Shell?? Like the baking soda??
July 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No I don't want to do it in case it comes back girl and I get my hopes up. I feel it could be a girl, but keep talking myself round to it being a boy.

[/url]
July 18th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I feel you. I'm so scared of GD again. :/ I think with Everett my GD was so bad because I felt like I did SOO much to sway and it still didn't happen. I guess we will see. Are you going to find out the sex?
July 29th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kup!!

July 30th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm 13 weeks now. I've been so sick this time, still feel awful! My backside and stomach are so big already! Going to ring the private scan place. The earliest they will say gender is 16 weeks.

[/url]
July 30th, 2013, 05:38 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I had horrible morning sickness for months on end with both my girl pregnancies! Can't wait to hear what you are having
July 30th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got really sick with my boys and had great PGs with my girls. Hope being sick is a good sign for you though!

August 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM
I am a lurker here and first time post something , just wanna know , Shell , have you found the gender of the new baby ? I thought you have 4boys now or 3?
August 7th, 2013, 01:37 AM
I am a lurker here too, just curious , has shell found out the gender of the baby ?
August 13th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Friday 11 am UK time. Feel excited! If I was one of my friends I would be convinced it's a girl. But I'm expecting to hear boy lol. I'm still feeling really nauseous even with the cyclizine tablets. It just doesn't seem to be getting better. Smells are still making me gag, even ones I used to like. Usually my sick ess goes around 12,13 weeks at most. We are in the process of buying a house at the moment which is taking my mind off the scan a little. I ll update once I know! It may not be straight away because after scan we are going to see about filling in all the paperwork of the house but I will definitely update sometime on Friday! Wish me luck and think pink thoughts lol
THE angry uterus likes this.

[/url]
August 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ttcblues, this is my 5th baby. I have had 4 boys. My first son Adam was born in May 2000 and lived 20 days before he died of cotdeath. I prayed and prayed that God would bless me with another son. And in Jan 2002 jay was born. He's 11 now, then I have Ben who is 7, 8 in September. Then Alex who is 2, 3 in November. So I feel very lucky to have 3 beautiful healthy sons now. I would really really love a girl next but losing Adam and having a miscarriage before I had Alex has made me realise that if I end up with 4 boys that are healthy then I'm truly blessed. A daughter would be nice and I will feel sad that I never got to experience that mother daughter relationship. But a baby that lives is the most important.

[/url]
August 13th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait to hear about your u/s!!

August 13th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
Thinking of you and crossing my fingers!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search