Just got back from my 10 week scan

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By shell1981
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When I went for my 7 week scan it looked like baby had implanted to the left left of my womb which made me think maybe it was a girl. However I've been telling myself since it's a boy, so as not to get my hopes up. When I went for this scan by was lying with its feet it the air, showing its toilet area really really clearly. So I was looking for nub and position of it. However there was nothing there. With the boys there was a sticky out bit at an angle but pointing up. I've seen it so many times on a scan pic I know what I'm looking for. So now I'm thinking was the nub flat against the baby's skin? I'm convinced now it's a girl, but I really don't want to get my hopes up
I've thought all the way through baby was a girl. I'm like 80 per cent convinced. But I'm so scared. If I had thought it was a boy all along wouldn't be hoping...
THE angry uterus likes this.

[/url]
July 10th, 2013, 05:31 AM
THE angry uterus's Avatar TTC PINK
GOod luck!!
July 10th, 2013, 06:55 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
It's a bit early for the nub to tell you much. Most babies would be flat to the body at 10 weeks. If its still like that at 12.5 weeks, I would absolutely vote girl. I think the tech telling you left is even more exciting at this point. I really hope it's your girl growing in there!! Are you getting an NT scan? Or no?
THE angry uterus likes this.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
July 10th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No I'm not getting nt scan. But I prob will have gender scan at 16 weeks..

[/url]
July 11th, 2013, 06:41 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
That's when I had mine with #s 2 & 3. Clear as day what they were. I'll think pink for you over the next 6 weeks!
shell1981 likes this.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search