THE Angry Uterus's future pink sway plan

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrs. G
  • 1 Post By therevslady

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My age at future attempt 33/34
DH's age at future attempt 33/34

DIET
*Following a LE diet for the past year+, have lost 25+ pounds with weight loss slowing greatly over the past 6 mo.
*Drink diet beverages, diet coke, crystal light (mmmmm)
*Skip breakfast
*NO SNACKING
*little to no meat
*Not limiting caffeine

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
*I weigh 95ish# and have a BMI of 19.2 - down 25+ pounds from a year ago
*I don't exercise - couch potato

THINGS IN VG
*Refresh every three days
*Not sure if I can get DH on board with testing pH, but maybe?

THE DEED
*BD the night I get my first positive OPK, wait 5 minutes, then jump and dump wiping excess away
*position - missionary
*abstain 7+ days ?
*ONE attempt after +OPK
*hot shower/bath for both of us before DTD

SUPPLEMENTS USED
*clomid
*long acting antihistamine 8(?) hours before attempt
*cinnamon
*folic acid
*baby aspirin
*fiber supplement
*natural progesterone cream

DH - if I can get him to:
*Nothing as pre-existing conditions are contraindicated

IONS
*orange essential oils in shampoo, conditioner, lotions, anywhere I can put it
*fan running for moving air
*humidifier
*if nothing changes I should ovulate in the New Moon
*rose quartz jewelry
*frequent nail polish application/removal??

OTHER
Breastfeeding, working night shift, work as a nurse, possible vaycay around that time, tighty whities for DH, hot showers for both of leading up to O

Any suggestions? Anything I should add or change? Starting my plan at the end of Oct/start of Nov for a possible Jan/Feb sway.

Last edited by THE angry uterus; November 27th, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
August 19th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you going to take calcium or cranberry?

[/url]
August 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell1981 View Post
Are you going to take calcium or cranberry?
No. I drink almond milk and that has extra calcium, but when I conceived my girls, I didn't drink a lot of milk or dairy. I don't think supplements really play a very big part in this. Cranberry I might, but I'm BFing and when I tried making cranberry relish and such it turned my milk very acidic and gave DS a baaad diaper rash, lol. Otherwise again, I'm not to concerned about the supplements. I'm more concerned about them adding extra nutrients and sending a signal to sway blue.

I added a few things to my list. I forgot about the BFing, the flipping back and forth with night shift, and my profession possibly swaying (I forget, does high stress profession sway pink or blue? I think its supposed to sway pink...)
August 19th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Can't remember I think high position jobs sway blue b/c of the testosterone. Caring type professions sway girl.

[/url]
August 19th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahhhh. I'm an RN. Pink sway?
September 2nd, 2013, 05:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Updated!
September 2nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Veteran
That looks awesome! What are you going to do about sodium?

This is SO sneaky, but one day I was really curious about the pH of DH's sperm, so I snuck into the bathroom and tested some it after he "pulled out." It came back super blue*— really high, like 9ish — on my strip. Hoping the cranberry brought it down. (NOTE: DH is aware that we're swaying pink, but he doesn't like it when I talk about it before or after DTD. He wants intimacy to stay separate — that's why I had to sneak.)

My South African male friend gave me the ole traditional advice: Send DH to the spa for 10 minutes with a few cold ones on the night of DTD. He has a girl. LOL. We'll do that next time.

Good luck!
THE angry uterus likes this.

Last edited by Mrs. G; September 2nd, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
September 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Just curious if you are going to try to conceive with the Chinese gender chart in mind? That thing always seems to be right! Also, why the abstaining? 2 of my girls were conceived with daily bd over the course of...well, constantly. Also, why no snacking? Any why skip breakfast? Sorry, all the questions but the more I look the more I realize I actually am very much made to make boys! So why all the girls??? I'm going to intensify my boy swaying in November it just seems a lot of that sway stuff for girl, I was doing the opposite and got all girls anyway. So maybe I need to sway girl to get a boy?

September 3rd, 2013, 04:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Julie View Post
Just curious if you are going to try to conceive with the Chinese gender chart in mind?
No. lol It said George would be a girl, lol. Also there are a few different versions of the chart out there. Some with corrected lunar age, so you have to do your own corrected age, etc. Its also been wrong with a few of my other kids too.

Quote:
Also, why the abstaining? 2 of my girls were conceived with daily bd over the course of...well, constantly.
Abstaining 7+ days reduces sperm count. I don't think we will abstain longer then 10 if needed. What you did was frequent release. That also cuts sperm count, but between my work schedule and DH's work schedule, FR wont happen. Its been shown DTD every couple days is best for boys.

Quote:
Also, why no snacking? Any why skip breakfast?
Snacking keeps your blood sugar higher signaling you are in good times and that now is a good time to conceive a boy versus conceiving a girl. Low blood sugar levels signal hard times and better times to have a girl. Skipping breakfast - I'm not entirely sure on this one. I know part of it has to do with the fortified cereals upping nutrients, part of it has to do with increased calorie and fat intake, and I think the other part has to do with keeping your blood sugars low. I think I read you can actually skip lunch or dinner instead but its usually easier to skip breakfast. When I had my boys I ate breakfast every morning, had a lot of snacks and high calorie/high fat snacks and foods, I ate cereal for breakfast and if I didn't have time to cook dinner, I would sometimes just make a bowl of cereal when I got home late from work.

Quote:
Sorry, all the questions but the more I look the more I realize I actually am very much made to make boys! So why all the girls??? I'm going to intensify my boy swaying in November it just seems a lot of that sway stuff for girl, I was doing the opposite and got all girls anyway. So maybe I need to sway girl to get a boy?
I wouldn't try to sway pink if you are going for a boy. That's not how it works. Here's some info for you on swaying blue. TTC a BOY LIBRARY I haven't really researched a lot on boy sways since I'm swaying pink, I just know what I've read from the pink side that says not to do this or that or it sways the opposite. I do know you want to do a lot of red meat, high fat milk, lots of vitamins/supplements, etc.
September 5th, 2013, 05:55 AM
BamaLove's Avatar Veteran
Sounds like a great plan

October 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
I was just lurking through and saw this post. This makes me so happy. We just gave up the rubbers to NTNP, maybe we'll end up in the same DDC again! I hope you get your girl!!! I'd love another girl too!
THE angry uterus likes this.

October 21st, 2013, 05:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG Que!! Are you going to sway pink?! I totally hope we end up in the same DDC, but I'm probably not trying until Febish. I really want a Fall baby this time and NOT another summer baby. Plus my LP is still whack from BFing or working nights or both...
October 21st, 2013, 03:05 PM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
I'd LOVE to sway pink! These boys are wearing me out! But I don't have much time or energy to sway right now. I am definitely hoping and praying for pink though!!!

October 21st, 2013, 08:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevslady View Post
I'd LOVE to sway pink! These boys are wearing me out! But I don't have much time or energy to sway right now. I am definitely hoping and praying for pink though!!!
Well, you have SOME things going for you for sway in any event. You are still BFing aren't you? There's that, and your profession statistically has more girls then boys.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search