Crazy lady trying to conceive a girl after 3 boys!

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
So I just had a baby boy and he turned 4 months. My boys are 4,2, 4 months. I dont know if timing of the year has anything to do with swaying but so far we have a summer baby, winter baby, and spring so we are hoping for a fall baby ex sept,oct, nov baby. I need some tips on how to conceive a girl. My period is exactly every 30 days and it seems I always go back to normal after I have a baby. So far it is still regular and normal. I am starting this month to watch my CM and we plan to try in Jan sometime because I have had my last two babies 2 weeks early. I know I am crazy for wanting to try again so soon but I love having my children close in age. First question is what type of meat should I be eating or avoiding to have a girl. My diet is very boy favorable so I am goingg to change my diet. I am not very active but plan to become active and start walking everyday ( my boys love walks ) I know for sure each boy was conceived missionary pos and I had a big O each time. so I am trying to avoid that...sadly lol. Anyways thats my story and maybe sometime next fall I will have a babygirl in my arms. wish me luck!

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

August 25th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Try to conceive in new moon phase , track your Oday, DTD 2 or 3 days before Ovulation,
I conceive my girl in this way, missionary position , no big O , and go to toliet to wash the exceeding right after DTD.
regrading diet , you need to eat LOW in everything ,try to avoid breakfast. make your body as acid as possible.

We can share experience. my sister-in-law has 3 girls... and i have 1 , i am expecting a boy to complete our family.
August 26th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We had whoopsie baby after 4 boys this one, so far is a girl. I had a 16 week gender scan. I won't believe it until I have my 20 week scan.

This time we dtd 3/4 days before ovulation. ( My boys were all conceived on O day or day before).This time we dtd in the morning in a spoons position no big O. I can imagine my blood sugar was pretty low because we had a lie in until 11 that day. The day before I had eaten some chicken with green salad, ice cream and strawberries. When I got up I panicked because I hadn't tried to sway, took 2 calcium citrate tablets, 2 cranberry tablets and a sudafed. I took these everyday until ovulation day and ate ice cream an a milkshake each day too.

[/url]
August 26th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We will be attempting a girl sway in Jan/Feb too hoping for a fall baby. I highly recommend going over to Natural and high tech methods to conceive a girl or a boy. » The Gender Selection Source and read about the ttc girl articles! Its soooo informative and has been dead on for when I conceived both my girls and my boys.

GL can't wait to get to know you and maybe we'll both move onto the same DDC together.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search