Gtky

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By oceanwaves

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How old are you?
What do you do?
Will this be your first or do you have older children?
If you have older children what are their ages/gender?
So you have any fur babies?
Are you currently TTC or WTTC?
Do others know you plan to sway or even TTC?
IS DH on board with swaying?

August 28th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
How old are you? 25
What do you do? I edit financial transcripts and make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Will this be your first or do you have older children? I have older children, it will be DF's first.
If you have older children what are their ages/gender? 7 and 4.5, both boys.
So you have any fur babies? Two cats, Bueller and Zombie; a dog, Zeppelin; and two rats, Lucy and Prudence.
Are you currently TTC or WTTC? WTTC
Do others know you plan to sway or even TTC? My best friend knows we plan to TTC, no one else knows.
IS DH on board with swaying? Somewhat. He doesn't want to go crazy with it, and he's told me that if he has to do all this "stuff" to get a girl, and we end up with a boy, he never has to listen to what I say again.
THE angry uterus likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

August 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How old are you? 33 will be almost if not 34 at time of attempt
What do you do? I'm an RN.
Will this be your first or do you have older children? This will be #6. Three from a previous marriage and #3 together.
If you have older children what are their ages/gender? G-15, G-14, G-11, B-4, B-1
So you have any fur babies? We have two cats - JC and OScar, and 2 guinea pigs Sammy and Scruffy.
Are you currently TTC or WTTC? We are WTTC. I start implementing my sway plan in 1.5 cycles!!
Do others know you plan to sway or even TTC? Nooooooo. Well, they know we might have another, but not about the swaying or how in depth I'm taking the swaying.
Is DH on board with swaying? Sort of? He is cause he's agreed to this and he knows some of what I have in store, but he doesn't know all the details. I think I can probably get him to agree to do certain things like wear the tighty whiteys, maybe get him to take supplements (I'll have to make sure he takes them though), frequent release, hot showers... I'm not sure how he will feel about me checking his pH but I think he will go along with it if I explain it and mostly to appease me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Halfwit View Post
What do you do? I edit financial transcripts and make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Mmmmm!!! I LOVE PB&Js!! I can't wait until I can eat wheat again. One of the first things I'll eat (after a pizza) is a PB&J!!

August 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM
oceanwaves's Avatar WTTC
How old are you? 30
What do you do? Federal Employee
Will this be your first or do you have older children? Our first <3
So you have any fur babies? 2 kitties
Are you currently TTC or WTTC? WTTC
Do others know you plan to sway or even TTC? No to both. As far as everyone knows, we are still planning to not have kids at all, and it will stay that way until I am 3 months pregnant
IS DH on board with swaying? Yep, as long as it does not take any real work from him!
THE angry uterus likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search