success stories swaying blue?? and tips please

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
Hi ladies, I'm new here, found the forum while searching for tips, I have 2 girls and I'm really hoping to have a little boy, I was hoping with my last and wouldn't change my girls now for the world but a touch of blue would be nice. Two daddy's girls and I'd like a mummys boy lol. we're going to start ttc next month or the month after so want to try and do as much as I can before and during. Be great to hear either tips or success stories.

Thanks ladies.
October 3rd, 2013, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm swaying pink, but I can tell you a little about swaying blue. I've been researching gender swaying for over a year now! This is a better site for reading up on sways and successes: Add Your Boy Sway!

As far as my boys, I didn't sway, although I thought timing was a sway with George and if so he should have been a she, lol. Anyway, I had a typical boy diet with eating healthy, eating breakfast every day, I took lots of vitamins, esp B complex and D3, I also snacked through the day and kept my caloric intake higher then lower and my bood sugar levels higher and steady instead of lower and more erratic. I ate a huge variety of foods for a larger then normal range of vitamins and minerals. I also exercised a lot to try to build muscle mass (more muscle mass = more calories your bodies burn since muscle burns more then fat, and I wanted to loose weight). Exercise no more then 30 min a day so you don't break down muscle as that sways pink. Also weight lifting sways blue more then cardio which sways pink. Red meat sways blue since it increases your testosterone, milk and dairy are "supposed" to sway pink some say for the calcium in it (I dont' believe minerals really sway much), but I think it more has to do with the added female hormones and antibiotics.

Anyway, I'm sure you will find in another post someone who can tell you more about timing and positions, etc. Again, I just don't believe too much in timing unless you count frequency. It seems in my research more women end up with more boys if you DTD every other day when you get the EWCM then if you deplete the sperm count by DTD daily or multiple times a day.

As far as "diet" goes, you are supposed to have about 6+ weeks in before a sway for it to count, but if you plan on starting now, go ahead and if you don't get the egg this cycle you will be on your way 6 weeks or so in for the next cycle. Also don't stop your diet during the TWW.

Oh, mucinex sways blue, soy sways blue (if you can stand drinking soy milk, take soy isoflavanes, have DH take soy iso too), a more alkaline vaginal pH and pH of DH's sperm is blue friendly (before you add anything like replense you might want to test your pH so not to try to kill the sperm off), preseed is boy friendly... I'll add more if I can think of anything else.
October 3rd, 2013, 02:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, also high testosterone projects... like something that might cause you stress, start a big project or enter a competition.
October 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've got 3 boys. I have a very boy friendly diet. I usually take a multi vitamin. When I ttc I take a prenatal. I always eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and snack in between. I eat a lot of bananas. We have red meat about 3 times a week. But we are very much a meat veg and potato family. I would say my diet is quite salty. I always add salt to my water when cooking veg. I use jarred sauces and gravy granules. I love salted crisps. I mainly drink tea, about 8 cups a day, the odd cup of coffee. I don't eat much dairy at all. If I eat alot of dairy I get a yeast infection. My doctor told me to have cool baths and add sea salt because of the yeast infections. My boys have been conceived on the day before or of ovulation day in the evening, after I've had my warm bath. They were conceived in a woman on top position. My dh usually drinks 2 cups of coffee in the evening.

This time I'm pregnant, baby is a girl. I conceived in the morning, in a spoons position. At the time we were having very hot weather, so my diet had changed for a couple of weeks. I was eating salads, chicken, ice cream, cold rice and pepper salads. I was drinking lots of water and diet soda. We were pretty stressed out at the time, trying to get a mortgage sorted so there was a lot of rushing about forgetting meals. Also I wasn't eating breakfast regularly and drinking lots of lattes. As soon as we dtd, even though it was 3/4 days before ovulation I took sudafed everyday, calcium tablets and cranberry. Just in case I got pregnant! So you can see my diet when I conceived baby girl was completely different from when I had my boys.

[/url]

Last edited by shell1981; October 4th, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search