Chinese Gender Predictor- Qing Table

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Janice_Ta
  • 1 Post By Mrs.Julie
  • 1 Post By Renee360

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM
How many of you trusted on Chinese Gender Predictor? How many of you got the correct baby gender by using Chinese Gender Predictor? I know this sounded crazy, but this chart kept in Institue Science of Peking and thousand of people proved the accuracy. Pls share your experience. =)
October 21st, 2013, 08:31 PM
with the website baby2see.com it said i had two boys and this one would be a girl. so the first two were right and hoping the third guess is right too

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 21st, 2013, 08:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope. It wasn't right.
Interested in having a home birth? Planning a home birth? Want to join a secret FB group to chat with other HBers without everyone finding out? PM me.
October 21st, 2013, 09:05 PM
Im having 2 girls now, we're aiming for a baby boy. According to the Qing table, I might get a baby girl for the rest of 10 months! We do enjoy the process of "work out" and ready to get pregnant. but gosh....10 months!! Sometimes we think of ignore the table, but wondering that how if the table is correct??
Actually, besides Qing table, we have been doing a lot of preparation. Such as eating spirulina which can change my body PH to more alkaline, work out approaching to Ovulation day by testing OPK, wife stimulate before husband ejaculates.... That makes me confusing and stop in a half way becz of the Qing table. :S
Mika1104 likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Janice_Ta..I am in the same boat! I have 2 girls and would love to have a son so I am going to change my diet. I've never heard of spirulina but I'm gonna look that up. Thanks for the info. The table was right dd2 but not my first so I think I'm gonna ignore it this time :-/ still nervous though..
October 24th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I might have to rethink going by the Chinese table...I redid it using the website that lilsuma provided above and it predicted correct genders for both my DDs.
October 24th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
I've had some be right and some be wrong and one was half right. Guess it can't really be trusted.
THE angry uterus likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
It was wrong for both my pregnancies. I wouldn't put too much faith in it.
Mika1104 likes this.

November 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
It says i should get a girl this time around hehe.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

November 10th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Super Mommy
This is my first baby, so it states I'm having a girl!! So we shall see!!
July 20th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It was somewhat accurate for both mine. With my son I conceived before my birthday of that year and if I went with my actual age it was wrong but if I went with the age I was turning that year it was accurate. With my daughter it was right. It says if I conceive this month it would be a girl so crossing my fingers I conceive and it is right

July 20th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Super Mommy
I used to test this against all the women I knew that were pregnant and then I found there are two completely different charts. So I don't think it is correct because one chart will tell you that you are having a boy and the other a girl.
July 30th, 2014, 07:24 AM
I gave up on these because there were so many different charts and they all said something different. I had never heard of the Qing table though. Just googled it, did the western conversion table and it was spot on for me and for 2 of my friends. If it is correct about this baby, I may be a convert

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search