Hello All

Forum: Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to girlegirl7101
Hello my name is Alicia and i am so happy to see the board! I wish it was here before i got pregnant! Well we really would love to have a baby girl to go with our 3 little boys. My oldest Cayden is my stepson, so I have had 2 boys with my husband. When we concived in may this is what we did in hopes for a girl, We only did it once which was about 2 days before o, hubby took a hot bath, and shallow release(cant think of the wording..LOL). That is about all we did. I do know that the chinese gender chat says boy, but i dont believe that thing cause my last one was a boy and it says he should have been a girl. I will not be upset if its another boy but i am pretty sure this is our last. Which will be fine too. Well i hope to get to know you all a little bit better!
June 4th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Alicia, First let me say I love the picture in your siggy. After my third son is born this October, I'm going to have to steal it for my family. I don't believe in the Chinese Chart cause it was wrong 2 out of 3.

After this baby, we are also going to go for the girl and that will probably be it, no matter what gender we get.
I'm so glad this board is up and I'm not the only one with 3 boys! Nice to meet you. Chat with you soon!

</div>
June 4th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to girlegirl7101
Thanks and nice to meet you too!
June 5th, 2007, 12:55 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi and welcome, I have 2 boys and hoping for a girl next time to

June 5th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~KaylaMommy2Eamon~
Hi Alicia, My name is Kayla. I have one son Eamon who is almost 3 months old. When he is about 6 - 9 months old we will be trying agian for #2, which we are hopeing for a baby girl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search