?? Is it eczema??

Forum: Skin Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Skin Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2009, 07:36 PM
Caden's MaMa 8-7-08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Caden's MaMa 8-7-08 Send a message via Yahoo to Caden's MaMa 8-7-08
My son has had dry crusty buildup behind his ears since he was like a month old. I took him for his 4 month checkup and my doc said that he looks as if he has a mild case of eczema and a bit of it on his cheeks. He usually has the dry crusty stuff behind his ears and before the docs I would put vaseline on it and it would go away but come back right away, the doc gave us a perscripion creme and it works wonderful takes care of the dry stuff for quite a while. he also gets very dry on the tops and bottoms of his ears where they attach to his head, and I put the stuff on them. His cheeks are usually pinkish red and look sort of dry, I have been using aveeno for babies with dry skin and eczema and the perscription creme from the doc. I just wondered if this really is eczema or not? Today also the inside of his ear was sort of dry flaky and he was moving his head back and forth trying to itch his ear on his shoulder, Is it possible to have eczema in the ear? What is going on with him? He dosent seem to be in any pain, besides today the inner ear itching.

TY for the siggies everyone!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search