I think WE belong here also...

Forum: Skin Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Skin Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2007, 05:26 PM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
Hey I have been reading here and Lurking seems a lot of people here and kids have Ezema also so I decided to just join this forum also My 2yr old daughter Emily has Ezema she has real bad dry spots on her tummy and back her whole tummy gets dried out and her back also sometimes her legs and she gets these red bumps on her also and red rashes in some spots mainly around her mouth...she doesn't itch though I use some Ezema lotion and baby wash that come from walmart the stuff the doc gives me doesn't always work but I have tried some creams that they give me and also some steriods but they don't seem to work. but her doc confirmed it was Ezema at her 2yr old check up but I knew she had it since she was 1 yr old.

I have Ezema also I itch really bad and get outbreaks also....My legs get really itchy and bleed sometimes when I scratch them by can't help it I have tried all different kinds of stuff and doesn't work I was going to a dermatoligst but quit going because nothing works for me.

well its good to be here and I plan on sticking around here.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

June 13th, 2007, 05:31 PM
LadyOrion's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to LadyOrion Send a message via Yahoo to LadyOrion Send a message via Skype™ to LadyOrion
Welcome to the board. You have come to the right place! The girls here and such a great help. Have you tried Eucerin cream? I love that stuff. It helps alot with the itching.

June 13th, 2007, 08:10 PM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
thanks no I haven't tried that maybe I should.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

June 14th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Welcome Mary. Eucerin is a great cream and Wal Mart has a generic version of it that works well too.
June 16th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Heather1628's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Heather1628 Send a message via Yahoo to Heather1628
Maddie also has Ezema and we bought her Eucerin and it works awesome for her, its a lil pricey but well worth it.
June 16th, 2007, 11:55 PM
LadyOrion's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to LadyOrion Send a message via Yahoo to LadyOrion Send a message via Skype™ to LadyOrion
Quote:
Maddie also has Ezema and we bought her Eucerin and it works awesome for her, its a lil pricey but well worth it. [/b]
I agree!

June 18th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Something else you could try is Aquaphor, which is a ointment form of Eucerin. My DD has baby exzema and it has helped out quite a bit. I put it on every night after her bath and has basically cleared it up.

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search