Yikes, sorry girls.

Forum: Skin Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Skin Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Welcome to any newbies that have joined since I last posted.

Daniel's eczema doesn't seem to have improved much. I've stopped giving him the Claratin because he really hated it and it was just not worth fighting with him to get it down him. It didn't seem to help him anyway. I like the new cream we have, but I'm not confident that it is strong enough.

I've been putting off finding a Dermatologist because I just didn't want to have to travel to Baltimore. I hate going to Baltimore. I love Baltimore, but I hate the long drive. Plus I feel obligated to visit family and friends when I'm there so it would really be an alllll day thing.

And as if I need any more skin conditions, I think I've developed Rosacea. Ugh, I look like a high school kid. Only they're just bumps, they don't actually have a head on them.

http://health.yahoo.com/topic/skinconditio...A297FBFA712413E

I'm pretty sure that's what I have, since my mom has it and it tends to be hereditary.

I've borrowed some of my mom's cream and the itching has stopped a bit, but I still have red blotches and bumps on my face. Gross!

Anyway, I'll try to pop in more.
July 7th, 2007, 09:15 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Aw! I've been really busy myself lol We were just in Baltimore today! It was so HOOOOOT, we had to re-apply Julia's sunscreen at least 3xs.

Sorry you seem to be having a difficult skin time for both you and Daniel! Summer seems to be worse for Julia as well, maybe it's just the heat, and how sweaty you get from 90 degree weather lol
July 8th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Aw! I've been really busy myself lol We were just in Baltimore today! It was so HOOOOOT, we had to re-apply Julia's sunscreen at least 3xs.

Sorry you seem to be having a difficult skin time for both you and Daniel! Summer seems to be worse for Julia as well, maybe it's just the heat, and how sweaty you get from 90 degree weather lol[/b]
He he, I spied your pictures on October. Looks like ya'll had a good time, despite the heat. When I lived in Baltimore City, we would always walk to the harbor in the summer. It was great, back in the day.

I really do think the weather makes Daniel's skin worse. I know I get itchy when I get hot, and my face gets really really red, even though it's not sunburn.
July 10th, 2007, 03:35 AM
LadyTkachenko's Avatar *~GreenTeamFeb2015~*
I'm sorry Daniel's eczema isn't getting better. I hope you find something that works. Have you tried "Little Docs"? My Dad has really dry skin and eczema and he swears by this stuff.

Little DOCS

I hope your skin gets better. It doesn't sound fun at all! ~hugs~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search