Those in the US

Forum: Gifted and Talented Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gifted and Talented Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2011, 12:05 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your plans for the 4th? Do you attend a parade or fireworks?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

June 29th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
They dont do a parade where we live because its 110+ by the 4th of July-they do a christmas parade instead.

We are going to San Diego to see the fireworks-we went last year and loved that we could see 4 sets going off. The 5th we are going to Legoland for the first time
June 29th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We go to the parade at 9am & then the fireworks at 9pm

We have the typical all American parade with fire trucks & candy throwing! Love it!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
June 29th, 2011, 12:49 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Going to AR this year for my brother's firework birthday. Haven't been back home in the summer for about 10-11 years! It'll be nice to see fireworks there (since they've had plenty of rain this year). There won't be any fireworks here. We're having a record drought.
June 29th, 2011, 06:40 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Found out my husband is meeting a coworker at 6 am to go fishing on our property. More power to him I guess.

He says we will take the kids to the fireworks although we never had since they're so late, the kids are always well asleep by then. I guess we'll try it, as well as the downtown fun fourth festival. Hugo always really enjoys seeing the tuba players.

June 29th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Kathode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey!!! It's a holiday here too! July 1st is Canada Day. There are all kinds of things going on here too, parades, fireworks etc.

We'll probably go to the Canada Day parade on Saturday and I'll go see the fireworks with Mia after, leave Edward home with Papa. Depends on the weather I guess.

June 30th, 2011, 01:32 PM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry! I didn't know it was Canada day too! Woohoo! A holiday weekend for all of us!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search