Different letters of complaint

Forum: Gifted and Talented Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HS&Fsmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gifted and Talented Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 05:57 AM
shari626's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is what I thought the original thread was about - so since it's near and dear to all of our hearts - I thought I would bring it up.

Have you ever written a letter of complaint to a school/organization that failed your child?

I am still so angry at Erin's middle school for not doing anything to challenge her and basically saying "Oh well". I work in public school, and my kids have always gone to public school and it angers me that they have forced me to find something else. I am on the Superintendent's Advisory Council that will meet in the fall again, and I have half a mind to bring it up to him.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

August 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I have, actually. I wrote a letter to the director of Ben's preschool when he was 2 explaining exactly why we were pulling him out. My claims were investigated, and someone got fired over it. I felt vindicated.
August 9th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have, but it didn't do any good.
August 10th, 2012, 03:56 AM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had cause to yet... but if that happens to us, you can be sure they will get 2 letters from our house.
shari626 likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 07:20 AM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my local school is getting my 2 cents right now. They have 100 kindergarten students this year and will not take Rachel because "she is not mature enough". The real reason is they do not want to hire any more teachers. I know several parents of the kids going into kindergarten this year and they all have been asked to hold their children out another year for the same reason. I swear the only one they are not fighting going to school this year is my friend's son who turned 6 in June. We have a meeting with the school thursday and then we will be talking to the boardof education. They have screwed with my sisters kids and my other family members had to transfer to other schools to avoid the schools attitude. They will not run me off or sweep me under the rug. It is simple. Either tae her in Kindergarten this year or take her in first grade next year.

Sorry for the rant. I was not expecting to wake up to this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search