New here!

Forum: Learning Disabilities and Special Education

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Learning Disabilities and Special Education LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to hiswifetheirmama

Hi All!

I'm new here and thought I would post something about me and my midgets. My name is Erin and I have 3 daughters all with learning/developmental disabilities. My eldest, Roo is 7 and is a bit of a puzzle for us. She has been given lots of different labels and "diagnosis'" but nothing really fits. We just moved to a new town and we're beginning the process of enrolling for school next year. Regardless of her challenges, Roo is a funny, loving and beautiful girl. My middlest is Bear, she is 5. Bear is high functioning autistic. She is supposed to be starting Kindergarten this year so we'll see how her enrollment goes and where our new town schools decide to place her. Bear is a very cuddly little girl and she loves the outdoors, dirt and her sisters. LiveWire "LW" is our youngest at age 4. LW is challenged in her adaptive abilities. She has another year of preschool before starting formal school. LW is our instigating, troublemaking, surprise. She is funny, smart, random and just all in all a stubborn joy. I won't be at all surprised to see her on Saturday Night Live someday.

Anyway, that's the little background on our girls and life. I have been happily married to my hubby for over 8 years now. We live in eastern NC and also have a Kate, 7 chickens, a Max, a Ster, and a Dare.

Hope to get to know everyone soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search