Forum: Learning Disabilities and Special Education
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I am taking a college class about exceptional children because I am going to become a special education teacher. I love the children and love to teach. I have to conduct an online interview with a parent and ask these questions if there is someone who would be so kind to answer I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for yout time. God Bless
Here are the questions
• What is the disability and definition of the disability?
• What are the characteristics and behaviors of the child?
• How does the child’s disability affect the other family members?
• What are your experiences with the school system and services your child/sibling receives?
• What advice does the parent or adult sibling have for a classroom teacher about children with disabilities?
• What does parent/adult sibling wish everyone knew about kids with special needs?