Forum: Learning Disabilities and Special Education
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing mommy of the month? I know we don't have enough people here yet to do mommy of the week, but I thought this might be fun.
I was thinking this would be how it works:
1. Everyone sugns up who wants to participate.
2. For every topic you post, you get 1 point.
3. I will have a list of words for each week to earn extra points for topics.
4. For each word from the list in your topic, 2 points
5. For topics with more than 5 posts, 2 points
6. The mommy with the most points at the end of the month will be mommy of the month.
Would anyone be interested in this?
<div align="center">Thanks Alison's Mommy, SillyMama, Katarina and samylaine for my blinkies.</div>
Jump into Spring! BPAFreeKids.com wishes you good times and warmer weather!
I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.