Becky's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2009, 06:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for you! Fingers are crossed and I'm still praying that Suuuuper Sperm! did the trick!!

July 22nd, 2009, 07:05 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, Jess! It is exciting, but nervous too all mixed together. I guess I'd forgotten how the 2WW can be at this time in the wait - Eeek!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 24th, 2009, 03:45 AM
I broke down and tested yesterday morning, and was so disappointed to see that BFN. So I don't plan to test again until maybe Sunday/Monday. My temps are still staying high, so it's hard not to get excited over that. And FF informed me when I inputted today's temp that my chart was "Possibly Triphasic on Day 21." They also note though that by me taking a progesterone supplement, which can cause artificially high temperatures, that this may just be a fluke. But I'm still excited, and have my hopes up high for getting that BFP!!! So, please keep those wishes & baby dust coming my way!!!!!!

July 24th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
TONS and TONS of and just as many prayers for you and DH!!

July 26th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I noticed that temp jump- the chart is looking good. I have my fingers crossed that it goes higher again tomorrow and when you do test again you get your BFP!!
July 27th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Thanks, ladies! I ended up testing later in the afternoon yesterday (so obviously not with FMU), and it was negative. I did not test this morning, as I just can't handle seeing another BFN. I may test tomorrow morning, but not sure yet. I'll see how I feel in the morning. My blood test is scheduled at 7:30, and they'll call in the afternoon with the results, so I should know for sure tomorrow. I appreciate all the wishes, prayers & baby dust!!! You ladies are the greatest!!!

July 29th, 2009, 02:56 AM
As I've indicated in my post on the main board, unfortunately the blood test was negative. So, now we wait for AF to show and then we'll be trying again. Hopefully we'll get better results this 2nd time of trying. Thanks ladies for all your support!!

July 29th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
sweetie! I know it's rough, but you're strong and we are all here for you!

July 31st, 2009, 02:16 AM
Not much to report - I'm still impatiently waiting for AF to arrive. My temp really dropped this morning, and I just feel so bloated & crampy so she should be here any moment. Once she does, I'll contact the RE's office to start making the appointments. I already picked up the meds & injection we'll need for another cycle so we're just waiting for that darn witch. Also for some good news, the RE's office sent us a letter yesterday indicating they are knocking an additional $200 off the global fee for the IUIs. Yay!!! Every little bit helps!!

Now, come on AF!!!!! I welcome you with both arms wide here!!!!

July 31st, 2009, 06:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
C'mon AF!! That is so great that the RE's office is working with you on the prices!

August 1st, 2009, 01:31 AM
Woo Hoo!!! AF arrived this morning! Yay!!! Now, I just need to call the RE's office, and leave a message for them to call me back to schedule my day 3 b/w & u/s. They don't answer the phones on the weekend but will return calls. When I started spotting yesterday afternoon, I knew she'd be here with me soon. Thankfully she didn't tease me by spotting for several days as she's done before. So, now we're back on the Crazy Train for another cycle!!

August 3rd, 2009, 02:45 AM
My CD3 appointment is this morning at 7:30. Hopefully there are no (major) cysts that will cause this cycle to not happen and hopefully I'll have several follies. If all goes well with the b/w & u/s, I'll start the clomid tonight and then go back in next Tuesday for monitoring. Yay!!!

August 4th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY! So excited

August 6th, 2009, 03:11 AM
Oops, forgot to update here. My cd 3 appointment was all good, and we're able to proceed. Yay! I once again had 13 potential follies, and they said my uterus lining was excellent. I guess the progesterone from last cycle, helped set things up even better this time. I've ordered the swimmers, and they're estimated for delivery next Monday. I go in next Tuesday for my follie scan, and we'll see if those follies are ready for triggering. I've got the trigger injection currently sitting in my fridge, so for now we just wait . . . I started the clomid on cd3, and so far just the usual headache, and a little moody and easy to get irritated. The ovaries are getting tender, but the stabbing pains haven't started yet. I expect them soon. I'm getting excited again, and keeping all my crossables crossed for much better results this go round. Thanks for all the wishes & baby dust!!!!

August 6th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Here's more

August 12th, 2009, 10:19 AM
I had my monitoring appointment yesterday on cd11, and once again my body was ready to trigger. Yay!! I had 1 super large follie on the left 22.8, but my uterus lining was a little thinner then they wanted. So I'm now taking estrogen supplements twice a day to thicken it up. I went ahead and triggered last night with the injection and I had my 1st IUI this morning at 10:30. The IUI went well, and thankfully still painless & quick. I'm cramping off & on, but that's supposed to be normal. I don't recall cramping last time though. We once again also had GREAT numbers for the spermies - today was 23mil. I go back tomorrow morning at 9:30 for the 2nd one, and start taking the progesterone supplements on Friday. I'll also be taking the estrogen supplements along with the progesterone. My blood test will be on Friday, August 28th. I'm keeping all my crossables crossed that everything works perfectly this time!!!!

August 13th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Everything's crossed for you on this coast as well, sweetie! Swim Spermies Swim! And, don't forget to take the left when you come to the intersection!

August 13th, 2009, 10:34 AM
The numbers for today's IUI were even better - 25mil!! Yay!!! Come on spermies, swim, and do take that left turn!!!!

August 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope this is it!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
August 16th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Thanks, Lenore!! I'm keeping all my crossables crossed that this 2nd time works perfectly. It's way too early to test or even have early pg symptoms, so for now I'm just relaxing and enjoying some stress free time. I'm sure next week will be a different story.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search