Becky's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm working on trying to keep you busy during that second week!

August 18th, 2009, 03:03 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait Jess!!! This week I'll probably be just fine, and I hope not to obsess & stress too much next week. Perhaps I'll do what I did before and ignore my chart. I did that before and it really helped decrease my stress as I simply didn't look at it. I'll just let the rest of you ladies do that for me.

As far as how I feel, I'm doing okay. I don't think my body still quite knows what to do with the 2 hormones I'm taking. I'm mainly getting hot flashes (from the progesterone) but do also get very cool at times too (from the estrogen). My nips are so sensitive, which has happened before from the progesterone but it's been a few months since I've had that "lovely" side effect. I can barely stand it at night when I'm in my nightgown without a bra and even the bed hurts them. DH just laughs at me - he's such a brat. I POAS this morning just to check on the trigger, and it's completely gone. Yay!!! Now if I do end up testing, I'll know that it is a real BFP and not from the trigger. I'm not sure yet if I will test before the blood test. I'll see how I feel next week and decide then.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 18th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's ok, sweetie! You don't need to look at your chart....but, I will tell you that it's had a very nice increase in temp (even with the estrogen). Praying that this is the one!!

August 18th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Your chart is looking great. I'm stalking you....
I really wish hope and pray this is it for you honey. I'm keeping my crossables crossed for you.
Sending you a truck load of sticky BFP / Baby Dust...
:d ust:

[SIZE="3"]

August 19th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Thanks, ladies! My temp today was higher then I expected and I re-took it to make sure I read it right. I'm rarely in the mid 98s. So with that in mind, I will stop looking at my chart now. I know it looks good right now (I did peak this morning), and can't help but feel excited. But I don't want to to start stressing & obsessing so after today's peak, I'm going to only input the temps. The rest of you ladies can stalk all you want, and you can even make comments on it, but I'm going to try to ignore it, and not spend hours on FF searching for pg charts like mine, overlaying them, etc. . . I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done that. Am I?????

August 20th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just popping in to let you know I'm thinking of you as you get closer to your testing day!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 21st, 2009, 02:46 AM
Thanks, Mary!! I've gone to ignoring my chart, and trying to keep myself from obsessing over symptoms now. . . This 2nd part of the 2ww is when I get impatient.

August 21st, 2009, 03:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Looks like I am stalking everywhere tonight as I just checked out your chart Becky! While I know I'm not 'up' on the whole temp thing, I do know that the temps staying high is a good thing - yay!!

Ho Hum, where else to stalk now... dh is watching cricket on tv. I can actually barely keep my eyes open so I probably should just go to bed....

Becky do you really get up before 5am each morning (ouch!) or is that showing a different time than your 'real' time? (I know mine never shows my actual posting time in Australian time.)

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
August 21st, 2009, 03:52 AM
Yes, Lenore, I usually get up before 5:00 every morning (including weekends). I'm an early bird here. and I'm typically at work by 6:00 if not earlier. I'm not sure how the time is shown for you, but my original post this morning here in my journal was 5:46am. Right now, it's a little before 7:00am.

August 21st, 2009, 04:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, that is amazing - you truly must be a morning person! I am happy if the boys wake any time after 6 - before that...cranky!!!

It's 8.57pm here...

August 21st, 2009, 04:10 AM
so you're 14 hours ahead of me.

and yep, I'm definitely a morning person. and in the evenings by 7:30/8:00ish I'm ready for

August 21st, 2009, 04:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow Becky you are an early bird I usually am. Now Nathan is still up 2-3 times a night to nurse so I will gladly sleep in until 6:30 if given the chance. All the kids are early risers also, so that is good that we are all on the same page.

I agree the 2nd week of the 2ww is the worst. Every cramp, twinge, etc. is noticed. Saying a prayer that this cycle worked for ya!
Hi, my name is Mary and my DH is Andy and we are a Christian family of 9 living on a farm. We enjoy growing and raising our own food. We have a huge garden in the summer for vegetables and raise our own animals for meat. We homeschool our children, use cloth diapers, and eat as healthy as possible. God has planned the births of our children and we love having a big family!

God has blessed us with:
Daisy (9), Veronica (7), Charlie (4), Sally (3), Mark (2), Travis (15 months), Nathan (5 months)
August 22nd, 2009, 01:37 AM
I've pretty much always been an early riser to, and even now - here it is Saturday morning - and I'm awake at 4:30. It's starting to thunder & lighting outside though, so I won't stay online long.

My temp dropped again today, so not sure what to think about that. I still didn't look at the chart, so I'm not sure how it looks now. It was so pretty the last time I looked at it. The bbs are still sore & so are the nips. Thankfully I'll have plenty of stuff to keep me busy this weekend (Thanks, Jess!!!) and hopefully for most of the next week too. and then it'll be time to find out. I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!!

August 24th, 2009, 03:47 AM
Happy Monday! Here I am 11dpo, in the 2nd part of this 2ww. I've got a mixture of emotions running through my mind and am glad to be back to work today. I have less time to think when I'm busy here at work. I am so hopeful & positive that these IUIs worked, as my body does "feel" different then previous cycles. but then I get that little voice in my head reminding me that I am on a different medicine this time - the estrogen - and I'm not sure how it will affect my body. For the most part, I'm ignoring that voice and remaining hopeful . . . that's all I can do. I hope this week passes quickly for me.

August 26th, 2009, 05:35 AM
I keep wanting to pinch myself, to see if this is actually happening and I'm not just in the middle of a wonderful dream!!!

August 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your not in the middle of a dream, sweetie!! It's actually happened!! I am soooo for you and Tony!!

August 26th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica C View Post
Your not in the middle of a dream, sweetie!! It's actually happened!! I am soooo for you and Tony!!
We are all so for you guys! How long do you keep taking the estrogen and progesterone for?

August 27th, 2009, 02:48 AM
I'm not sure about the estrogen. When they gave me that prescrip they said to take it until they tell me to stop. The progesterone, I was told I'd be on it for the first 12 weeks.

August 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Oh Becky - I'm am soooo happy for you guys.....this is so exciting.....And I absolutely LOVE the new siggy!!!!!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search