Marie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is so exciting! Enjoy your snuggling today! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 29th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was just thinking of you and thought I'd see if you posted any updates. I hope everything is going well!

April 29th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls We met with the social worker and neonatologist yesterday; prem babies can have a lot of problems now, and in the future-just from being so early. DH and I are taking a week to make a final decision; we need to do what's best for our family. If we want them, they are our's. Bio mom and dad saw the babies for the last time and said goodbye yesterday; if the boys don't come home to us, they'll be going home with another family likely thru the govt adoption system, the bio parents/grandparents cannot take them. All they are asking is for us to send pics and updates. We had another snuggle, we spent 30 mins with each boy and traded off-DS stayed home with the babysitter. They act/look/behave normally now, except for feeding issues, but they're still early to be eating perfectly well at 37 weeks; but who knows what's in their/our future? We've been agonizing since getting the details about what to expect yesterday at noon; we're going to Vegas tomorrow, back on Tuesday and will make a decision on what to do on Wednesday. The lawyer takes it from there if we choose, or we call the grandma and say no thank you and say goodbye to these little men. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make the best decision for our family, and for these little boys.
Thank you

Lucky mother to five!

April 30th, 2009, 07:02 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Marie you are in my thoughts and prayers! It's a tough decision, and one only you and your husband can make.
On another note have fun in Vegas!

April 30th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Marie, you and DH are in my t&ps. I know it's a tough decision, but the right answer for all will come to you. Part of my prayers are that the decision comes to you soon. One preemie could be difficult, but two...... Do as much research as possible and if it's possible, check with as many preemie parents that you can find to see what their experiences have been. , Luck & Prayers, sweetie!

Try to have a good time in Vegas! Maybe you can relax enough to let the answers come to you.

May 1st, 2009, 04:36 AM
Marie, you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. I know this must be very difficult to decide.

May 2nd, 2009, 03:06 PM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Marie! I am so dumb. I kept seeing comments about your journal on the chit chat page but did not realize your journal was on the board - I thought you had a blog...anyway! I just found it and read most of it. I know you and DH will make the right decision for your family. I can see where it would be a hard decision to make. I do find it very interesting though, that you've dreamed about holding three babies more than once. I think you are in tune to something very powerful that is about the happen in your life. So I am thinking those little guys will come home with you, and you'll have another one yourself. BTW, I love the names Theodore and Arthur. Much love and support to you...

Betsy

May 4th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Betsy-four boys! You're scaring me, lol! We're still in Vegas, coming home tomorrow night. I have to admit, we've bought a few little preemie outfits
I'll update on Wednesday, probably.

Lucky mother to five!

May 4th, 2009, 09:18 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
you bought outfits!!!!!!!

May 4th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Hope you're having a great time sweetie! Can't wait to hear your update on Wednesday.

May 4th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
anxiously awaiting your update on wednesday.

May 4th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Marie, I can't wait to hear your update! Outfits, huh? Sounds like you may have made a decision......can't wait!

May 4th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Well that does sound promising Marie! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

May 4th, 2009, 09:07 PM
KaseyMI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait until Wednesday. Hugs!
May 5th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow a lot has happened since last I read. I hope you and dh have been able to reach a decision that makes you all happy.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 6th, 2009, 12:26 AM
We've decided-we are expanding our little family by two more!! The lawyer will hopefully get the paperwork signed this week, then we have a 10 day waiting period for both families to ensure they've made the right decisions. As soon as the paperwork is signed by the bio parents, we then become the babies' legal guardians, this will hopefully happen by Friday. On Saturday, we are packing up the camping trailer, and the three of us are moving down to the city where the babies are at (5 hours away), and we will stay with them until they are ready to come home in approx 3 weeks. Can you believe this??? Fourteen days ago tonight is when we first found out they even existed, OMG!!!! Little Theodore and Arthur will be coming home hopefully by the first of June, I'm going to be a mom of three boys!!!!!

Lucky mother to five!

May 6th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
NO.. I don't believe it!!!! Congratulations! While I know it's been a huge decision for you and dh, it just seems amazing that it has all happened so quickly and (seemingly) so easily, with no bumps in the road - that seems to happen so rarely. Congratulations mom of THREE!!!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 6th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Congrats Marie!!! I don't even know what to say, I just can't stop smiling for you!!!!

May 6th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Congrats Marie!!!! I can't wait to see pics!

May 6th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Momma2My Lil Js's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momma2My Lil Js
Congrats Marie!!! You'll be a wonderful mother of three boys!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search