#1 for Rebecca Please

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Don't know why I keep double posting sorry

[SIZE="3"]

Last edited by Dóchas; June 1st, 2009 at 07:48 AM.
May 30th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Ok it's CD 23. My cycle is usually 26/27 days. I'm 10DPO. I've been getting really bad headaches and bad cramps af if I have AF, also The last two days I've had bad Diarrhea (Sorry TMI). This is normal when AF is here. I know I'm obsessing over small things but I have to say the 2WW is very hard to do. I'm trying to keep myself busy so I won't think about it.

On the plus side my temps have gone up I think thats a good sign

Maurice is doing very well on his med's. I spoke to his Dr. he said that his anti-depression med's sholud have no effect on his sperm count but it could effect his desire to BD... If we get a BFN in a few days he'll will check his cperm just to make sure.

I had my bloods taken on Tue so I'm waiting on them back but it's bank holiday in Ireland so it'll be Tue when they come back. I'm hoping my levels are higher but I'm thinking I might test on tue if AF dosen't show. I just don't want to do it know I really don't want to see a BFN.
So I have another 4 day wait.... God what will I do with myself.

[SIZE="3"]

June 1st, 2009, 03:00 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With JM having issues, I haven't been able to respond much to many posts lately. I notice your temps are up & staying up now. Yay!!!! I hope your progesterone levels are up showing that you've O'd. Good luck!!!!

and how's the scrapping coming along? Any luck in finding stuff at local stores?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
June 1st, 2009, 07:47 AM
I caved in and did a test this morning I'm 12DPO I got a BFN. I feel as if AF will be here by tomorrow I've got really bad cramps.
So on to the next cycle we go... I'll have bloods back tomorrow so we'll see what happens next.

[SIZE="3"]

Last edited by Dóchas; June 1st, 2009 at 07:51 AM.
June 1st, 2009, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the BFN, sweetie! Besides, you're not out until she shows. Hang in there....the 2ww can be a very long wait unless you keep yourself busy and don't think about it.

June 3rd, 2009, 04:25 PM
I got my blood test back and my levels are normal they are 19.25 normal is 20 so it's good. So next is DH getting tested.
Af still hasn't arrived but I'm 99.99% sure she's coming. I'm nervous about doing another test I think I'll wait another day or two to see if AF shows up.

[SIZE="3"]

June 3rd, 2009, 11:25 PM
Ok so the has shown up and I'm dying with cramps and feeling like crap. You'd think I'd be used to it my now.
The 1st showed her face when I was 9 years old and since then I've had 3 D&C's a Ruptured Ovarian Cycts and a Laparoscopy. But every month she shows up and every month I think this pain is the worst yet. I'd love to be one of those girls that sail througn it with no PMS.
So on to the next cycle I go

[SIZE="3"]

Last edited by Dóchas; June 3rd, 2009 at 11:44 PM.
June 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I'm so sorry AF showed for you sweetie, and that you're having awful cramps & pain. AF showed for me at age 8, so you weren't far behind me.

When will your DH go in for testing?

June 4th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
that she showed. And, I'm sorry that she brought Mr Cramps with her on her vacation. Keep us posted on when DH will go in for his testing. Yay for good numbers! I'm assuming those are progesterone levels.

June 9th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Ya there were progesterone levels so I'm glad about that.
I've a busy weekend ahead of me, I've been dancing and singing on stage for the last 22 years and we just finished "Titanic the Musical" I Love being on stage. It takes me away from the stress of TTC.
We have been nominated for 5 awards for Titanic the awards ball is on saturday the 13th of June so I'm really excited about that. It is like Irish musical theatre's Oscar's. There will be over 1000 people at it and we were nominated between all the musical societys in Ireland so it's a real big deal in Musical Theatre. I have my ball gown all sorted amd I'm breaking in my shoes c/b I know we'll be dancing all weekend.

Another good thing that has happened last weekend was :- A local Author contacted us. He is writing a book on local hero's and well known people of Kerry (Ireland) and he wants to add Maurice to the book because he is 6 time world champion in PowerLifting.
So I'll be spending the next few day helping maurice with his life story how he got started, his training, his diet, who helped him along the way and what competitions he has won.
So I'll have a busy few days ahead of me....
Here are some of the pic's I was thinking of giving him to use in the book.

This one us one of Maurice doing a truck pull he raised a lot of money for charity doing it.

This is one of Maurice before one of his competitions.

I'll post pic's of the awards next week hopefull I'll have a few trophys in my hands.

[SIZE="3"]

June 10th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Wow! That sounds amazing!! I can't wait to see the pics!!!

June 10th, 2009, 07:37 AM
OMG next weekend is shaping up to be a great weekend.
I was listening to the radio today and they were on about romantic ways you met you husband/wife people were ringing and texting in saying they met at a bar on holidays etc... so I decided to text in all I said on my text was "I met my husband at my nan's funeral" that was it and so about5 min later I got a phone call from the radio asking would I go on and speak about it so I did. I told them that he was at my nan's funeral because he was friends with my cousin. After the funeral all the family went for food and drinks in a hotel he was there and we got talking. He was so sweet and afterwards he walked me home. The next day he rang to see how I was coping and he took me for a walk on the beach. We got togrther a few weeks later and that was 5 years ago and we have been married for 8 months now.
About half hr later they rang me saying I had won the competition about the most romantic meeting. I didn't even know it was a competition. So I won €50 gift voucher and I'm in a draw on friday for a weekend away.
So Please everyone keep yer fingers crossed.

[SIZE="3"]

June 10th, 2009, 07:40 AM
It just keeps getting better!!! Yay!! That's exciting!

June 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
WOW! You've got amazing things happening all at once. Let's see, busy busy weekend for you and DH....awards, book deals. And then the romantic meeting radio contest. Hmmmmmm.......maybe a BFP will be the third cool thing to happen in a short amount of time! Can't wait to see pics of you all gussied up in your ball gown....holding trophies of course!

June 11th, 2009, 03:16 AM
I didn't think about good things comes in 3s!!!! A would be the perfect addition to these wonderful things!!!!

June 16th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I'm a bit confused I'm not sure if I O'd yet or not.
My temp started going up on CD8 and stayed up till CD11 I got a +OPK on CD11 and CD12 but then CD12 my temp went way down. It has gone back up again today CD13.
Why is it all sooooo confusing?????
We BD on CD8,11 and this morning on CD 13.

Maurice was at the DR today for a testicular exam. He has to book for a S/A but the DR said he has to abstain from any form of sex for 4 day before the S/A but I'm not to sure when to book his test for because of not know if I've O'd yet. I don't want to abstain from BDing in case this is our cycle...

I wish it was as easy as "oops I'm pregnant"

As for the weekend:-
It was a fantastic weekend. We won 3 out of the 5 nominations. We won best chorus, best technical (which covers lighting, sound and set) and best of all we won best overall show. We are all on a high and we didn't get much sleep.

I was soooo tired after the weekend but I still made sure we BDed when I got home.
TTC can be so confusing.

[SIZE="3"]

Last edited by Dóchas; June 16th, 2009 at 07:44 AM.
June 17th, 2009, 04:35 AM
Congrats!!!! This is so exciting!!!! And you look so adorable. Do you have a full length pic so we can see your dress?

June 17th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You looked wonderful! I too would like to see a full length pic. Congratulations on the awards!! As for your cycle.....First, why do you have an open circle on the day of the + OPK? Second, keep BDing until you get your CH (remember that takes 3 days to show after O). Once you've got your CH, then I'd schedule DH's SA for almost a week later, that gives you enough time to save up the lil guys for the test....after a few more BD's in there.

June 17th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks girls I had an open circle because I took temp 1/2 hr later then normal that morning. I slept through the alarm.... I've closed it to see if it makes any difference.

As for my dress I don't have a full lenght one just this one. I'm with my friend who is so tiny it was hard to get a dress small enough for her. The shine in the picture makes it very hard to see my dress. it's fitted down to under the bum then flairs out. (spanish style)
It was ok but I've put on alot of weigh since the wedding When I get stressed I eat and while Maurice was in hospital for 6 weeks after the wedding I piled on the pounds. I'm trying my best to get back to wedding weight but It's just so hard.

[SIZE="3"]

June 18th, 2009, 05:07 AM
You look wonderful!!!! (and so does your friend)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search