#1 for Rebecca Please

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You two look beautiful! Congrats again on the awards! If you leave the circle open does FF still give you CH?

June 19th, 2009, 02:59 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When you say you closed the circle, did you use the temp corrector feature on FF? I use that at times when I oversleep or wake up much earlier. I hate seeing open circles on my chart, so I'm a little silly about it.

and Yay for getting your CH's!!!! I hope to see your shortly!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
June 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Ok girls I know I havn't been great keeping ye up to date so her is where we are right now.
I'm 9DPO~ My temps are still pretty low but then went up yesterday and a small bit today I still have cramps on and off in my right ovary and have a dull pain at the base of my tummy. I have a feeling AF is coming

I'm going to visit my Aunt for the weekend, I'm due Af on Mon/Tue So if I don't get AF by Tue I'll test. I don't want to test while at my Aunts as I want DH to be near You'd never know I might be wrong and it could be a BFP.... ( I can hope and Dream anyway ) I just want to be pregnant sooooo much it hurts which I'm sure ye all understand.

DH he is having his S/A done at 7am in the morning, I usually take my temp at 7am but I'll be up tomorrow by 6am hope that won't effect it too much. I'll try and go to bed earlier so I still get the same amount of time in bed before temping.

I'm Judging the best dressed ladies competition on Friday night at the races. Myself and 3 girlfriends get treated to a meal and champagne while I keep my eye out for the best dressed. I'll be staying of the drink but I'm looking forward to the night. Then Sat morning I'm gone to my Aunts till Monday so I'll try and update as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

[SIZE="3"]

June 24th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey Cycle Buddy! Who knows, maybe your pains come from something good that is not AF. I am glad you are feeling better. Game's not over till the witch shows. I hope you have fun at your crazy Aunt's! Also, congratulations on your awards!

June 24th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Have a great time away! Try not to think about AF. And, Betsy's right....it's not over until she shows and if you're cramping now I would think that'd be a bit early.

June 30th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Well AF showed her face yesterday on the way home from my Aunts. So I was feeling really s**t yesterday. about an hr after she turned up I was chatting to my friend and she told she was preggo. Her self and boyfriend are together for about 10years. She told me they weren't trying it was an oopps but there delighted.
I did my best acting ever I wanted to be so happy for her I just wanted to scream and say it's not fair "I WANT TO BE PREGNANT"
I know that must make me sound like an awful person but I really felt s**t yesterday but at the same time I am happy for them she will make a great mom.

As for TTC... DH had his S/A done on Thur morning. We got the results back to-day and there all normal. He'll be delighted when he comes in from work and I tell him.
My dr is ringing the hospital to make an appointment for me to see the OBGYN. This will be my 1st visit with her.
I'm a bit nervous... I hope I like her and she's easy to talk to. I'm going to tell her about my really bad cramps in my right ovary since I O'd. and it's also really painfull during AF.
my dr is going to ring me tomorrow with an appointment date. I hope it's soon.

Its 16:35 today and I'm still in bed. I got up for a while but the cramps got too bad so I went back to bed with pain killers and my hot water bottel.
I really hate the 1st 2 to 3 days of AF

[SIZE="3"]

June 30th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so sorry the dang witch showed up. I am happy to hear about DH's spermies, though. I am also very glad you are seeing a doctor soon - I am worried about your painful AF time. You should not have to be in so much pain.

I'm happy for your friend but I know that's hard to hear. Hang in there, cycle buddy!!!!

July 1st, 2009, 03:52 AM
This has to be the worst AF in a very long time.
The pain is unreal, my back feels like it's going to break and the pain in my right ovary is so bad I feel like crying...
My AF is sooooo heavy (sorry if TMI) it is flowing out of me like someone turned on a tap. And Clots of Blood everytime I go to the toilet. Which seems to be every half hr.
I'm totally drained from it and can't wait for it to be over.
I ready for this week to be over....

[SIZE="3"]

July 1st, 2009, 04:27 AM
I'm sorry sweetie, you're having some rough times lately. Has AF always been this bad for you over the years? I hope you can get some relief soon. And I'm very happy that your DH's spermies came back normal, that's a relief to know.

July 5th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hi Becky.
Yes Af has always been very painful. I got Af when I was 9 years old. The dr but me on BCP when I was only 13 b/c I was getting AF every 2 weeks. I had my 1st of 3 D&C's whan I was 14. And had a ruptured ovarian cyst on my right ovary when I was about 18.
But thank God the week is over Af is gone and it's nearly time to start BDing I seem to always O about CD 12 to 14.
I'm really excited for you. It's getting so close to your BFP (fingers crossed)

[SIZE="3"]

July 6th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Again, I'm sorry AF is so painful for you sweetie. She arrived from me real early to (@ age 8), but thankfully not with all the pain & problems you've been going thru. I started taking BCP shortly before I turned 19 and stopped in Dec 07. You do seem to O early, so I hope you're getting some BDing in!!!

I'm keeping my crossables crossed that we both get our BFPs this cycle!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search