Readyat39's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Veteran
Here I am at CD1. First day of AF, but just after ending bcp. Not looking forward to the first cycle off bcp; last time I got off was so horrible, I got right back on them. Had to change my dr. appt. to September-no openings until then and the August date conflicted with my schedule. So here we go.. .
M/C January '08
Jan-Apr '08: Testing w/RE; unexplained inf.
May '08: IUI cycle #1-BFN
June '08: No TTC
July '08: No medical assistance; BFN

~readyat39~
September 9th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Veteran
Well, I had computer failure for a while, but now everything is up and running. I'm now at CD26. I sent DH out to buy FRER's. He came home and informed me that they are "25 bucks for 3 of them!!". Today we went to Dollar Tree and bought 4 hpt's from there.

So again, CD26. I started having a tiny bit of pink when I wiped and then it was just a little brown on Saturday night. All day Sunday, just a little brown. I thought it might be implantation bleeding, given that I don't know exactly when I o'd. I have that mettleshmerz or however you spell it...I had a pain on my left side that lasted for a couple of days around Tuesday the 28th. So say I o'd on the 29th, Saturday would make it 10 days and IB can occur 6-12 days.

I took a FRER on Saturday-BFN. Didn't use FMU. Took a $tree on Sunday-BFN, again did not use FMU. Why didn't I use FMU? Because I told myself it's too early. Then I couldn't help myself and ended up testing anyway.

So Sunday was looking promising; no AF cramps, no bleeding; just the brown and hardly any of it.

Just went to the bathroom...wiped...and red, red, red

Guess it's on to next month. I ordered a Fertility Monitor from Amazon that should be here anyday. No time to mess around for me; if it's as good as all its reviews say it is, then maybe we'll be in business next month.
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
September 15th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Veteran
Well, AF arrived, slowly but surely. It was different than the last time I went off the pill. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. No intense cramping..hardly any at all. No massive flow...pretty normal. It's just that it hasn't stopped. So basically I'm on CD4 and that is what my fertility monitor is on. Two more days and I think I use the first test stick so the monitoring will begin.
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
September 22nd, 2007, 08:52 PM
Veteran
CD11 today..second day of high fertility...The monitor says that the first time using it will give extra days of high fertility, so we haven't started dtd. We'll see how it goes and I'll post when the monitor hits peak fertility...should be a few more days til then.
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
September 29th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Veteran
It's CD18 now and I've had to poas since CD6. It's like getting a BFN-I haven't surged yet. It's been stuck on high fertility for a week. I don't even know if I'm doing it right, if I'm going to ovulate this month or my cycle is just a mess. Come on LH surge Come on Big O!!
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
October 4th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Veteran
CD23...no surge yet. BUT...I have a pain on my left lower side...here's hoping somethings finally dropping..
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
October 7th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Veteran
CD26 today...waiting for AF to show. When I poas yesterday, my fertility went from high to low. No peak, no egg which means no O. Hopefully next month my cycle gets on track. That's two months now since coming off bcp. That's all I'm going to give it! I really hope its stable by now. On to month 3. Bought Preseed, another box of fertility monitor sticks (practically went through the whole box of 30 in the first month of trying the monitor!!!!) and a couple of hpts...hopefully I can use them this month!
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
October 12th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Veteran
Ok. On Oct.5, I figured AF had started. It was brown mostly, but I thought it was because of coming off bcps, so I wasn't expecting anything to be normal. The next day, very little. Next day nothing, as well as the next and the next. Ok, a short, irregular AF I thought. Someone posted and asked if I was temping in addition to using my fertility monitor. I wasn't. She said that the fertility monitor may not have registered ovulation because it's still getting used to me. I figured I didn't ovulate at all. Waited a few more days and then decided to burn one of the $tree tests sitting in the cupboard. Figured it couldn't hurt, right? I went ahead and dropped 4 drops and lo and behold, a faint line! Showed DH and told him not to get his hopes up...we would do another ithe next a.m. with a real test. Went and bought some frers on the way home. Took a frer when I got home...faint positive. Got up in the am and did the last $tree and a frer. Didn't really see anything on the $tree, but didn't look really really close. Just went to the frer. It was just the slightest bit darker than the night before.

I am technically on CD31 of a 28 day cycle. Last period was Sept. 12 start date. That puts us at a EDD of June 18, 2008.

Only 3 days late, so we have a bit of a wait ahead to see if the bean sticks. I will test again on Sunday...I will test again on Saturday because I have a frer and the digital ept that DH bought.

I feel like I'm holding my breath..........
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
October 12th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Veteran
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
October 16th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Veteran
Finally have my first dr. appt. on Tuesday 10/23 at 4p.m.
M/C January '08

~readyat39~
November 7th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Veteran
Yikes....I haven't written here in a while. Guess I'll get up to date. Had a m/c on October 17th. It was predictably awful. Like taking your heart and giving it a good twist. I will never forget the strange back pain that preceeded the m/c. Lots of crying, both myself and DH. Went to the dr. Took 3 days before I was contacted and then was told to come back for more blood work...it was like a week after the m/c that I was told that I m/c...thanks, but I diagnosed myself already.

Just had my first ovulation after it, so that's good...everything seems to be working. Now I'm waiting for AF to get here..then leave and we start all over.

M/C January '08

~readyat39~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search