Just need to vent..

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well ive been living with my parents and 2 brothers for awhile now (im looking for an apartment) and the stuff that goes on here amazes me!!!! my brothers are 15 and 11 and seriously cant do anything for themselves!!..my mom actually gets there clothes ready for school..CLEANS my brothers sneakers because he wants her to. on top of that my 11 year old brother doesnt even turn on his own shower he ask my mom to do it and its just crazy that she does!! there could be something he wants literally right across from the table and instead of getting up he ask her to do it (my 11 y/o brother). Id never do that if my kids were that age..On top of all this they let my 15 year old brother smoke and give him cigs whenever he wants one and im 100% sure the 11 y/o smokes to What kind of parent can they actually call themselves? btw ive always lived with my grandparents and i been staying here because i couldnt stay at my grandparents house when joe died..So i grew up differently..Theres soo much more going on that i wish i could post but i cant because of family members that might read it (im hoping they dont see this post)

April 11th, 2008, 05:45 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Wow that is nuts!!! I would not be doing that either!! My oldest is 6 and knows better!! I cant believe they are buying him cig!!!! Maybe sometime sit down with your mom and just talk to her and see if you can find out why she is bending over backwards for them and that she needs to teach them to do things for themselves.
April 11th, 2008, 08:47 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
oh yikes; thats sad!.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search