Venting about everything

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2008, 10:53 PM
jaidynsmylilman's Avatar Regular
Im a 23 year old mum to a nearly 2 year old boy. I feel like that my life isnt heading forward. I broke up with my ##### of an ex last year and he has been giving me grief ever since. His latest tatic iis going for some of my payment which has resulted in me having a debt of 400 dollars with centrelink. To make matters worse he has left me with bills totally nearly $2000. I cant seem to get on top of things Im finding it hard to get on top of financial burdens and it is making me stressed and moody against my now fiancee who has been terrifc but he is being distant we dont live together but see each other 6 days a week on average but now it is like he makes an excuse to stay away and stay home.
I know he loves me (ithink) but I know it must be having a toll on him providing that my ex is also causing ###### between us.I just wish my ex would just leave me alone but Im doing the right thing with letting him see my son. I just hate how my ex still seems to get to me. Calls me names and still proceeds to play with my head saying he loves me which i know is a load of crap. Im sick and tired of being emotionally abused and drained and it is affecting the way i treat my fiancee who I love with all my heart but Im still a bit bacvk offish against letting myself fully be with someone as a result of being scared that Ill getr my heart broken again.

Grr thats my vent .

To get a whole insight to my crazy life https://www.livejournal.com/create.b...=scarred4life2 Id like others to understand what im going through and to help others know that they aint alone in messed up relationships like mine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search