I am getting tired of all this

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
It's been a while since them police did anything about the stealing that happened at work. An adress was found of where a box of stuff got shipped to. The theif who stole the one girl Katies debit card/check book. Well Katie had called the police detective assigned the case. He don't return calls. She had done her own investigating and found an adress of where the items bought online were shipped to. Yet no one has gone to the house where the items were shipped, to investigate further. Yet people say that adress matched up to 2 girls who worked by us but have quit. Well it was a quit fire situation. They both pulled some no call no show thing. So they terminated themselves so to speak. Then stories are going around that them 2 girls quit saying they would not have being accused of stealing. So they are not coming back ever. No one directly accused them. I know that was not true. The one Lynn is gone due to falsifying medical documents. The other Sylvette pulled 2 no call no shows in the same week. Which means autmatic termination. Sylvette stopped coming to work right after Tanya and this Martha had stuff stolen from them. If they did not do the stealing. You'd think they'd come to work and stand up for themselves. Saying I didn't do this. Working with the police and the company to solve the thefts. Everytime I hear that story. I say well no one directly accused them of anything. I just wish the police would go investigate the house or apartment where things were shipped to. I'd like to know for sure our theifs no longer work by us. Not that I leave things unlocked and unattended for anyone to take. I think busting the theives would put a stop to the stories that are going around at work.
November 30th, 2005, 04:59 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
That does sound a little odd that the police havent done anything. Rumors will probably never end until the police do something.
November 30th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Well yesterday I find out the checks that the theif stole. The handwritting matched up to this Silvette. Also shows one check written to Silvettes baby(who is about 2yrs old) and another one to father of the baby. These two checks were taken from Tanya's check book. Totalling 1800$. But her bank reimbursed her account. Other checks written on Katies account also I guess the writting matched Silvettes. I guess at work they compared the writting on the checks to papers signed and written by Silvette. To many similarities in the writting. Well I told Tanya. If the police are not doing their job. You need to go down there in person complaining. If that don't help. You tell the police you will go to the media with this story. Telling the local news media how the police do not care about all this. They are not doing their jobs properly. We do know who did the stealing. Tanya says she literally went up to Silvette and said. Did you take my money. Silvette would not answer or look her in the face. That is around the time Silvette pulled them no call no shows getting herself termninated.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search