Maybe its pregnancy....

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2005, 08:22 AM
bellebutton's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly, are they just some people on JM that drive you nutz. Like everytime you read one of their post its either negitive or something. But its not really directed to being negitive? I keep reading some posts in a room and everytime this one particular person replies it just makes me mad LOL I dont know why. Im pretty sure that there are some other people that feel this way and Im not the only one. I just had to get it out because I cant take it anymore!@!!!! LOL And I would rather vent in this room then actually writing something I might regret!! It must just be because I am pregnant!!

December 14th, 2005, 08:40 AM
syncere
Then simply dont read that persons posts if it makes you angry.. A lot of people are negative not because they are trying to be just simply because thats how they are maybe because of how their life is or because of something that keeps going wrong..
December 15th, 2005, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Then simply dont read that persons posts if it makes you angry.. A lot of people are negative not because they are trying to be just simply because thats how they are maybe because of how their life is or because of something that keeps going wrong..[/b]

I understand your thoughts, this isnt something that is just my opinion, but the opinion of at LOT of other ladies. Its hard not to read when they are ALL ways there. I know you cant possibly understand, but thanks for the thought!!!

December 15th, 2005, 08:18 AM
syncere
LOL its not that I cant "possibly" understand because I do.. Ive read a lot of posts that just make me so mad because they always are so down on other people or down on themselves over something that can or cant be helped. Ive just learned to skip over their posts whenever I get to them and just go right on down to the one right below it. Hormonal pregnant women and certain posts do not mix believe me I understand..
December 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Quote:
LOL its not that I cant "possibly" understand because I do.. Ive read a lot of posts that just make me so mad because they always are so down on other people or down on themselves over something that can or cant be helped. Ive just learned to skip over their posts whenever I get to them and just go right on down to the one right below it. Hormonal pregnant women and certain posts do not mix believe me I understand..[/b]

I think that their post jump out to me on purpose saying "read me" and I do and I get mad.........its a conspiracy I tell you!!!!

December 21st, 2005, 06:24 AM
FutureMommy
I know how you feel though. There are one or two posters whose keyboards I'd REALLY love to take away.
December 21st, 2005, 01:35 PM
mrobinson
December 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
greenjeans's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just remember, sticks and stones....

It's called a debate because no one wins

edited to add a smile

December 22nd, 2005, 06:59 AM
FutureMommy
Quote:
[/b]

December 23rd, 2005, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Just remember, sticks and stones....

It's called a debate because no one wins

edited to add a smile [/b]

It has nothing to do with debates.......just everyday people

December 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
greenjeans's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LoL, bellebutton. I think we can all relate.

The debate thing was for Michelle & Marissa. It got a little heated but I love 'em anyways and apologize if I hurt either one of them

December 26th, 2005, 10:36 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
LoL, bellebutton. I think we can all relate.

The debate thing was for Michelle & Marissa. It got a little heated but I love 'em anyways and apologize if I hurt either one of them [/b]
Opposite girl! You're always the one I love to read!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search