my boyfriends' family

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2008, 05:51 PM
SarahMascara's Avatar Regular
lately everythings buggin me my bf's sis in law droppin in with her kids every friggin day talkin about how obama's a terrorist and comparin me belly dancin to pole dancing(apparently its a "hoe dance") when she does roller derby and theyre not exactly modest with their booties hangin out everywhere! but anyway im very hormonal and i almost always want to cry and lately when i wake up i just feel like punching the wall
and ive had the same ###### headache for a week!!!!!

its almost scary how much this looks like the daddy to be!
July 15th, 2008, 07:53 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
hah. she seems ill-informed. personally, i don't see how belly dancing is different than any other dancing... ballroom, jazz, tap, ballet, etc. it certainly is NOT stripping.

do you watch her children? if so, maybe you can say you can't do it anymore or something.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

July 16th, 2008, 05:33 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
What would happen if you weren't home at the time she was going to drop them off?? Do you guys have an actual arrangement where you are supposed to be watching them? Sounds like she is using you as her personal doormat.
July 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM
SarahMascara's Avatar Regular
Quote:
What would happen if you weren't home at the time she was going to drop them off?? Do you guys have an actual arrangement where you are supposed to be watching them? Sounds like she is using you as her personal doormat.[/b]
yeah well ive always watched her kids but since my boyfriend is her brother in law she thinks she doesnt have to pay me anymore.. luckily ive been working so much i can avoid them. but its hard because they live right down the street i love the kids but she can just make my skin crawl with the s**t she says sometimes its like she TRIES to make me wanna smack her, and be my friend at the same time yeah its gettin old

its almost scary how much this looks like the daddy to be!
July 18th, 2008, 01:59 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
maybe you should just say, "hey, you know, i can't do this anymore unless i'm being paid. i need to make a living"

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search