A vent about inconsiderate buttheads

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I Heart 4x4
Here at my apartment complex we have 32 units. Between these 32 units, there are 3 working washing machines (1 is very inconveniently BROKEN today), and 4 dryers. That's it. Not only did they raise the price to use the stupid things - $1 to wash, $1 to dry .... half the times the stupid things get jammed and eat your money. But, hey, I have no other alternative and I don't want to bite the machine that washes me, or however that stupid phrase goes.

Well, right now it's 2pm. I waited for some inconsiderate butthole to get his nasty clothes out of the stupid washers for over an hour, and he finally moved his crap from the 3 washers to 3 of the dryers. Well, I put my wash in (2 darks and a white) and after they got done washing, which takes approximately 30 minutes, I go to move my clothes to the dryer and they dryers are still going. That's fine, I should have expected that since it takes 40 minutes for the dryers to run their course.

His dryers stopped almost an hour and a half ago, and has he had the courtesy to remove his clothes? No! Are my clothes probably starting to smell nasty from waiting in the hot and humid laundry room? Most likely! I have to dry my clothes one load at a time.

I HATE INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 30th, 2004, 01:19 PM
zonapellucida
I think in a CASE LIKE THAT YPOU CAN SIMPLY ROMEOVE HIS CLOTHES AND PLACE THEM ON THE TABLE OR CHAIR ECT. pEOPLE DO IT IN THE LAUNDRY MAT ALL THE TIME. Sorry about the cap lock--too lazy to retype
July 30th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Silver's Avatar Veteran
I agree...Just take his stuff out and put it on top of the dryer or something...

Annoys the crap outta me too when that happens but I usually don't wait longer than 30min before I'll move their crap!! lol

If you check out My Webpage You'll see some pics of us.
July 30th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I Heart 4x4
I didn't want to take his clothes out because I'd be pissed if someone did that to me ...

It's now 3 and those clothes are STILL there. Ugh. Stupid men.
July 30th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Janelle's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Janelle Send a message via Yahoo to Janelle
Oh man Ashley I have expierence with this one. When we lived in Ca we had the same issue. Or the backwards part too. If your clothes are wet and the dryer is done take the clothes out and put them on top of the dryer and put yours in. If they dont like it they can tell management then management will probably tell them they are not responcible for what happens to their unattended laundry!!!

July 31st, 2004, 06:26 AM
Ma2RayPooh
i am glad i never had to deal with that before. my sister had to go through that she hated sharing washers and dryers!
August 1st, 2004, 05:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyand3
Sorry Ashley! I know how you feel though I have been there. When I lived in the dorms I went down stairs to get my clothes out of the dryer and someone had taken them out when they were still wet and put them all over a dirty table. I was so annoyed!

I bet you can't wait to have a washer/dryer of your own some day
August 1st, 2004, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would think if the guy isn't around to take his clothes out, then you should take them out and leave them on the counter. I've always seen people do that.

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
August 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
When I had to use the laundromat. I seen people take anothers clothes from the dryer and set them up on the table. I would probably do the same.
August 3rd, 2004, 06:02 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Ashley,
I know I am a little late on this one, but if your not comfortable getting his clothes out of the dryer, go to the office staff and have one of them do it. Make a complaint about the stuff not being fixed as well. Is it to far to go to a laundry mat so that way you don't have to deal with it there?
August 13th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Veteran
Oh, I know how you feel!

When we lived in an apartment complex in CT, there were only two washers and one dryer downstairs, and the ladies up above us would ALWAYS leave their stuff in the dryer! On one occasion, one of the ladies told Erik that if he needed to use the dryer, to just put her stuff on top of it and she'd get it later. Well he DID, and then she came over and yelled at him for "touching her ladies garments". He said, "You TOLD me to take your stuff out if I needed the dryer!" and she told him that if he touched her belongings again she'd report him to management.

I will never live in an apartment complex again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search