DF vent

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2006, 11:17 PM
kristina13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I posted this in love and sex and in June ddc just so you dont read it twice if you dont want lol....
Im so sad right now and mad. DF has completely ruined my night and is making me reconsider our decision to get married right away. I know Im probably overreacting. But here's what happened. I got home from work, totally wiped out and took a nap immediately. DF woke me up for dinner, and halfway through dinner got a call that his friends were going down the shore tonite and wanted "us" to come. So 9 oclock rolls around and he asks if I wanna go. of course, I dont! Im sorry but I dont want to go to a big ##### party with a bunch of people I hardly know and hang out while they all get drunk and act like kids. Then, have to sleep on a couch with my big pregant #####. I dontt hink so. So he says, well do you care if I go? This is AFTER I asked him if we could go to the movies tonite by the way...we didnt firm up movie plans, but I thought I made it clear I wanted to be with im tonite. Anyway, I expressed to him that I didnt really want him to go. But, I dont like to tell him what to do. I then got very upset cuz he just seemed to act like whatever Im gonna go I dont care. Then, he ##### me to drive him to his friends house so he oculd get a ride down the shore. Needless to say, I was VERY VERY upset. He didnt even care. He knew I was upset and hurt and he just said he was gonna go anyway. I drove him to his friends house, and he gave me an attitude the whole way there. He just went out all night with his friends the weekend of Christmas. Now there are more circumstances here. I know Im rambling but here goes...DF got arrested about 8 months ago. He got lucky and got off with 1 year probation. His charge was possesion of 50 or more grams of marijuana with intent to distribute. He got very lucky, got the intent dropped, and just a year prob. However, if he gets caught out at a party drinking underage, hes in big trouble. Does that sound worth it to you??? Wen your fiance is broken hearted pregnant with ur child at home alone miserable?? Ya know if hed made the plans earlier in the day and didnt decide at 9 ocloc it woulda been a lot better. I just wish when I was so upset he coulda said, ya know its not a big deal I didnt know it ment that much, lets just hang here tonite. But no, he couldnt say that. I feel like he chose his friends and beer over me. I told him I need to reconsider getting married to him right away because I never thought he would chose his friends over me in this kind of a situation. I believe if were married, the baby and need to be his number one priority. He had me so upset I was having pains down in there. To top it off, I just got off pelvic rest a few days ago and we still havent had sex. I dont know what to do, I feel hurt, angry, betrayed and stupid
January 7th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Definately is not someone I want to be married to. He's got some major changes to make. You need to have a heart to heart talk with him. Lay it out for him. He needs to think of you and the baby as number one. Everyone else is second.
January 9th, 2006, 03:45 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Sounds like he needs to grow up mighty fast and get his priorites in line!! You need to sit down with him and talk things out, it is better to know now that this is how he is going to be acting now and deal with it rather than waiting until after the baby is born and trying to count on him for support and he is not there.
Good luck!
January 11th, 2006, 12:43 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Definately is not someone I want to be married to. He's got some major changes to make. You need to have a heart to heart talk with him. Lay it out for him. He needs to think of you and the baby as number one. Everyone else is second.[/b]
ITA!! I would really be thinking hard about breaking off the engagement.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search