Can I cry and it isn't the family!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2004, 05:55 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
We found Riley, a Golden, we had that DH was allergic to and DD & DS were showing signs of being allergic too. I was having to keep everyone sepereated! UGH! He went to a great home on a farm where he lives inside. I'm going to be teaching the DD how to do Dog Obedience as I used to show and then since he isn't registered, I told her I would help her find non-registered Dog Obedience Shows. It will be something I will enjoy. Her mom said she needs a confidence booster and I know this will help, it helped me!

Anyways, we had Gizmo, our 5 mth old Sheltie, still here as no one was allergic. We checked to see who it was everyone was allergic to. Anyways, I put her on our enclosed deck to get a drink and turn around to get her leash, which I forget inside and DD wants something, so I quickly take care of her and then go outside. I open the door and DH's patio umberela is across the porch where the water bowl is and there is no sign of the dog! Gizmo had taken off. So I ck DD and start a quick run around the block YELLING her name.....she didn't come. The neighbor heard and he came running out. His wife was right behind. He jumps in his car and starts going around our Mobile home park and then comes back. He had to take his DD as his wife needed to go somewhere. So he takes his DD and starts going up and down the streets OUTSIDE the park for me. DH had taken DS to the DR so I could spend Mommy time with DD. Well, Mommy time turned into on the hip walking and calling for Gizmo. This all started between 9:30-10am.....it is now 9pm almost and no sign. DH got home and called every place he could think of expect the police since I had already called them and they said they would alert the patrol car to look for her. SHe still isn't here. We think she maybe trying to find Riley.

I want to long and hard. She was my baby!

Thanks for listening!!!
August 10th, 2004, 12:03 PM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh that is sooo awful...can I cry along with you?!!!! That is sooo sad, I would be devistated too. I hope she turns up, praying someone took her in.
August 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
That is sad!! Time to put the picture up all over the place! I hope all turns out ok!!
August 10th, 2004, 05:03 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
UPDATE:

DH put Signs up all over the area stores and talked to the people running them. Because of the weather I couldn't do much, to cold to go looking with the little one.

Tomorrow, the family that adopted Riley, the golden, are going to come and bring him and we are going to see if he might go look for her or walking around with him she might come. We are also going to go door to door with the same sign DH put up and ask if people have seen her or took her in since it did rain really bad last night.

Hoping this will turn something up. And we will have a happy ending tomorrow!

DH is beside himself he can't take off and just comb the area right away.
August 11th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs))) I hope you find her soon!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search