Angry how info is passed along to family The nerve of her to ask us keep their dogs Arrggg

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Last night my sil calls. Her dh bil Tim is in New Orleans for a month for work. First off sil asked me about boarding her dogs. I gave her some info how boarding works and cost. Gave her the name of the vet we board our dog with on occasion. I guess she wants to go down by her dh for a while. But how with her 2 younger dd's still school age. They can't miss a week or more of school now just for a trip. When I told sil she needed to be current on shots for the dogs or they will not board them. She said well Queenie is current and has papers for that. But the other dog is actually her oldest dd's they took in after hurricane Katrina and dd and her family had to move elsewhere not allowing pets. She is waiting for her dd to send her papers of their shots. Sil asked if I'd take the dogs. I said no way. Queenie does not like our cats. She'd eat them alive literally. The other dog is a pit bull and I never met it or know what sort of personality it has. Besides we have our limit of pets at home 3 cats and a small dog. Where am I to go with 2 more dogs. We have a small yard. Then I asked if this Sunday was the baptism for our nieces baby. Sil says I think so. I said we never got a formal invite. I know nothing of the time or exact place. Sil says mil was to call us. She'll probably call Friday or Saturday. I said that is rude no proper notice of these events. I didn't even buy a gift or card. Then said I got a invite that another niece is having a bday party for her baby just turned 2. On the same day as the baptism. But we're not going to that. They live 40 minutes out of town. The highway up there is under major construction. So dh does not want to be in that mess. I can just see if we don't show up to the baptism if it is this Sunday. IL's complaining where were you's. I'll say where was the formal invite telling us all the details. We knew nothing of nothing. The IL's do this all the time. They wait till the last minute like the day before. Oh there is something on this date. I told dh if no one calls or sends a invite. We can't go to. They have no reason to complain either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search