I moved across the country... for this?

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2008, 02:12 AM
JennLynn_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've lived here for a year and a half.

I left my family, my friends, my job and moved to the other side of Canada to be with my boyfriend of 5 years (at the time. now it's been nearly 6).

Now here I sit, 6 months pregnant, with no friends, with a VERY inconsiderate boyfriend with an even MORE inconsiderate friend of his, HIS family, dealing with HIS ex-B$%^/girlfriend, no job... and so much more that you'll find out about if you continue to read that far.

My BF's friend is a complete ##### he's rude and has the rudest relationship with his gf, whom he treats like complete crap, so he basically thinks that my bf should be treating me the same way. He is always trying to get my bf to leave me at home and/or ditch me and go out with him... AND to top it all off, i'm 95% sure that he's getting my boyfriend into drugs. Last night I caught them sniffing something when they thought I was asleep. since it was white and they were sniffing it, I assumed it was coke. I lost my mind. This morning my boyfriend informed me it was E and not coke. ok, so not as bad as coke, but still... not something I want him doing anyways. So BF ends up at the idiot's house again today. It was only suppose to be to drop off the idiot's car because he took a cab home after I freaked out last night, but that was at 2pm. It's now 1 am... and the jerk-offs inform me not only are they drinking but they're at a house party?... how the hell old are they!!!!! They're friggin 30 years old!! GROW UP!!!

ok... so this may sound like me thinking "oh poor me" but I am so angry, upset and hurt right now. I mean, just because i'm preggers and can't drink, it doesn't mean I want to sit at home alone, by myself and dwell on the fact that it's Christmas time and I can't go and see my own family. But that's all I can think of. He ditched me to be with his idiot friend, who i'm SURE is doing coke (despite being told it was only E last night, i'm sure that this idiot is doing coke too) and is at a house party with god only knows who!!! and i'm here alone. I know he's an adult, but I'm so worried about him being influenced into doing drugs... which I know his idiot 'friend' is capable of.

To top it all off, there's a snow storm going on, and bf is stuck out there with no car and has to rely on the idiot to get home. (I could go pick him up if he wanted, but he can kiss my butt because i'm NOT).

Then the next thing is my boyfriend's ex-gf... she has been a thorn in our side since the very beginning. Long story short, they have a kid.. a kid that was conceived during their last "interlude" when he was drunk and they were no longer together. Him and I got together a few weeks after that and have been together pretty much ever since... unfortunately (although he's a great kid) there is now a little boy that has been involved in our relationship from the beginning and a bi$% from he11 that I get to deal with... All she does is text him nonsense and try to get him back. she calls him "baby" and "toots" and well... I've never hated someone so much before in my life. she has tried to ruin my life for the past 6 years, and she came close to succeeding once... when she made my bf so guilty about her son that he moved away from me and moved back to BC (which is why i'm here now).

ok... i'm going to stop now because I can just go on and on... but I just had to get that off my chest because I am just so upset right now, that I can't sleep and i'm so worried about the stress that this is putting on my beautiful baby girl in my belly

I just don't know what to do. And it's not as easy as just picking up and leaving... unfortunately.

http://JenniferDow.SBC90.com
December 24th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Newbies
hey girl,

I just read your post and was wondering how things were going with you. I can feel for you. I live a continent away from my family and I know how hard it is to be alone. I can relate to your situation as I have gone through similar things. I am also pregnant and my bf has the same type of behaviour. It's not all bad but I am unhappy and very sad.

I am stuck in the States and can not go move back home with our 3 year old child, it would be against the law.

I know how angry you are and I can understand where you're coming from. The only thing I can say is either the bf gets his stuff together or things may get worse. It depends on how much he cares for you and the baby.

It's always best to try to work things out but it depends at what costs...what is going to happen when your child finds the drugs if the bf is still doing it?

No women should have to ask themselves all these questions. In any case and whatever you decide to do, I wish you only the best for you and your baby. If you do decide to go back home, it will be very difficult and you will feel lonely for some time, however YOU will be in control of YOUR life...

All the best!
December 29th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a very unstable environment to raise a child hun. And you DF sounds totally irresponsible with his ex, a son made out of being drunk, having another child now whilst doing drugs with friends. Do you see a pattern here? I do. And it has nothing to do with his ex. It has to do with him. Be careful. It is better to clear such situations before getting so stable with a child on the way.....it isn't too late now if you consider the environment the problems and the fact that the kid needs to be raised there. Dunno....

" \m/ Now Iím riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Iíll cross the line forevermore \m/ "

January 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Declyn&Me's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your boyfriend is old enough to know right from wrong... the influences arent the problem, his morals are.
hes a father, and soon to be a father again, and hes out acting like a childish college student.

your focus should be on you and that baby your carrying. its up to you...but somethings gunna give.

do you still keep contact with your family? perhaps you should talk to them.

i hope everything works out *hugs*

Thank you Graysmama!!
January 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
((((HUGS)))) How are things going now???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search